Favorite GM New Version:)

Go down

Who is it?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
44% 44% 
[ 4 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 9

Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by iiSe7en on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 am

New Version of Adam (Decer) Fav GM Poll.

iiSe7en

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 22
Location : The Place Near the Card Board Box

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by seraphsoul on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:43 am

what u mean by new version?
i pick brandon cuz he does nothin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
seraphsoul

Posts : 1447
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 77
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by Janniesaur on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:46 am

seraphsoul wrote:what u mean by new version?
i pick brandon cuz he does nothin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOL .

I don't wanna vote, im cool :c
avatar
Janniesaur

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 77
Location : InYourPants. o _o

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by seraphsoul on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:49 am

Janniesaur wrote:I don't wanna vote, im cool :c

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
seraphsoul

Posts : 1447
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 77
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by iiSe7en on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 am

seraphsoul wrote:what u mean by new version?

i ment our new version of GMs like Steven, Manny and ryan

iiSe7en

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 22
Location : The Place Near the Card Board Box

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by NumberTwo on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:19 am

I dont really expect anyone to vote for me because no one really wanted to be a gm in the first place. Im probably the most strict too. o.o

Are gms allowed to vote? If so, I pick Eze. I admire his work ethic and his surprising maturity for his age. Plus he knows drako inside out.

_________________
I am Brandon and I approve of this message~

NumberTwo

Posts : 202
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 25
Location : A-town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by Bree on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:24 am

Brandon does nothing, he just afks in fm all day Razz
Eze ftw, <3.
avatar
Bree

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-03-15
Age : 22
Location : Flo-rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by NumberTwo on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:41 am

Bree wrote:Brandon does nothing, he just afks in fm all day Razz
Thats where you're wrong actually. Who hosts 2-3 events a day? Whos the most helpful? Who, aside from autoban, bans the most hackers? You all just think I afk all day in the fm because im online 10+ hours a day. Now if I were to log off instead of going afk, I would still be online more than any other gm. of those 10 hours im online im active.....7-8 hours? Lets not forget that im the only gm that logs on everyday.

But you would totally know that bree, especially because you only play like once a month.

_________________
I am Brandon and I approve of this message~

NumberTwo

Posts : 202
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 25
Location : A-town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by seraphsoul on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:02 am

pwnz0r3d teh n00bz0rz
avatar
seraphsoul

Posts : 1447
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 77
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by Deagan on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:59 am

Oh hell no, not another one of these... well, why am I still int here as a gm? I don't really furfill any GM jobs.

NumberTwo wrote:
Bree wrote:Brandon does nothing, he just afks in fm all day Razz
Thats where you're wrong actually. Who hosts 2-3 events a day? Whos the most helpful? Who, aside from autoban, bans the most hackers? You all just think I afk all day in the fm because im online 10+ hours a day. Now if I were to log off instead of going afk, I would still be online more than any other gm. of those 10 hours im online im active.....7-8 hours? Lets not forget that im the only gm that logs on everyday.

But you would totally know that bree, especially because you only play like once a month.

Does that make me best gm now? =(

Personally I voted for Manny.
Explaination :
Eze, Brandon, Nina, Ryan and Steven... not that I don't like you guys or something... in fact, you guys mean everything to me and without you guys my server would have been an epic fail and yes some of you are great friends at times...
YET, Manny has been there when I got betrayed to catch me up, to be a great friend in times he was called and always supported me.. for that extra loyalty, I vote Manny.
avatar
Deagan
Admin

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by Bree on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Deagan wrote:Oh hell no, not another one of these... well, why am I still int here as a gm? I don't really furfill any GM jobs.

NumberTwo wrote:
Bree wrote:Brandon does nothing, he just afks in fm all day Razz
Thats where you're wrong actually. Who hosts 2-3 events a day? Whos the most helpful? Who, aside from autoban, bans the most hackers? You all just think I afk all day in the fm because im online 10+ hours a day. Now if I were to log off instead of going afk, I would still be online more than any other gm. of those 10 hours im online im active.....7-8 hours? Lets not forget that im the only gm that logs on everyday.

But you would totally know that bree, especially because you only play like once a month.

Does that make me best gm now? =(

Personally I voted for Manny.
Explaination :
Eze, Brandon, Nina, Ryan and Steven... not that I don't like you guys or something... in fact, you guys mean everything to me and without you guys my server would have been an epic fail and yes some of you are great friends at times...
YET, Manny has been there when I got betrayed to catch me up, to be a great friend in times he was called and always supported me.. for that extra loyalty, I vote Manny.
Deagan, so much brotha love.
avatar
Bree

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-03-15
Age : 22
Location : Flo-rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite GM New Version:)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum