I just want to know if anyone here plays Vindictus because i need a beta key to play so if anyone has any please could you send me

Go down

I just want to know if anyone here plays Vindictus because i need a beta key to play so if anyone has any please could you send me

Post by scottier on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:19 am

so ya i want to play vidictus it looks very cool
email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scottier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just want to know if anyone here plays Vindictus because i need a beta key to play so if anyone has any please could you send me

Post by iiSe7en on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:34 am

I play VIndictus, But i didn't get the Beta Key so i Fail ;]

West or East?

iiSe7en

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: I just want to know if anyone here plays Vindictus because i need a beta key to play so if anyone has any please could you send me

Post by Zaba on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:25 am

I got the beta key :3 besides open beta is at oct 18... and boy ish this game so awsome... btw im west
Zaba

Location : ya nu dat place over dere across the street... yeah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiSe7en on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Zaba wrote:I got the beta key :3 besides open beta is at oct 18... and boy ish this game so awsome... btw im west

Open Beta is the 13th o-o

iiSe7en

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Post by scottier on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:58 am

could you spare me a key my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i guess ill be playing on the west

scottier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scottier on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:59 am

but i live in australia do you think i could some how get to play Sad i say canada and us only why...........
Sad

scottier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down