I just want to know if anyone here plays Vindictus because i need a beta key to play so if anyone has any please could you send me

Go down

I just want to know if anyone here plays Vindictus because i need a beta key to play so if anyone has any please could you send me

Post by scottier on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:19 am

so ya i want to play vidictus it looks very cool
email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scottier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just want to know if anyone here plays Vindictus because i need a beta key to play so if anyone has any please could you send me

Post by iiSe7en on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:34 am

I play VIndictus, But i didn't get the Beta Key so i Fail ;]

West or East?

iiSe7en

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: I just want to know if anyone here plays Vindictus because i need a beta key to play so if anyone has any please could you send me

Post by Zaba on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:25 am

I got the beta key :3 besides open beta is at oct 18... and boy ish this game so awsome... btw im west
Zaba

Location : ya nu dat place over dere across the street... yeah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiSe7en on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Zaba wrote:I got the beta key :3 besides open beta is at oct 18... and boy ish this game so awsome... btw im west

Open Beta is the 13th o-o

iiSe7en

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Post by scottier on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:58 am

could you spare me a key my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i guess ill be playing on the west

scottier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scottier on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:59 am

but i live in australia do you think i could some how get to play Sad i say canada and us only why...........
Sad

scottier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum