DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deagan Help me Something went reall really wrong Dx

+3
Deagan
Johnathan
HeyitsKen
7 posters

Go down

Deagan Help me Something went reall really wrong Dx Empty Deagan Help me Something went reall really wrong Dx

Post by HeyitsKen Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:53 pm

deagan ive play drakoms for a while now n my attendance went to 0 wen i checked today ;w; i had ovar 60 attendance points i dunno went wrong did it reset or did i do something anyways i was hoping if u can help get em bk ;w; pretty plz Smile cuz i ask zeox n he told me to ask u about it soo tired to help me ;w;

HeyitsKen

Back to top Go down

Deagan Help me Something went reall really wrong Dx Empty Re: Deagan Help me Something went reall really wrong Dx

Post by Johnathan Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:03 pm

That's just something that happens. My Attendance reset the other day, and I also had over 30 days straight worth of Attendance points.

It's lame, but I don't think there's a way of fixing it. I think...

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Deagan Help me Something went reall really wrong Dx Empty Re: Deagan Help me Something went reall really wrong Dx

Post by Deagan Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:19 am

What the fuck? I never saw this happen before.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryz Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 am

I think I know what happened.

If you create another character on the same account and vote, the attendance gets reset to 0.

It happened to me too.
Bryz
Bryz

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:00 am

Oh shit...Is that when it resets?
I'll never make a new character again. D:

Lol yeah. But I had like around 30 days worth of points or whatever. And the shit just resets...Lame. -__-'

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 pm

It seriously resets when you make a new character? I doubt that Mad.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryz Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm

It does, I tested it, and it went to 0 again.
Bryz
Bryz

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Well How come my attendance hasn't reseted? o_o
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by stroobach Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 pm

mine didnt reset 2 ....
stroobach
stroobach

Back to top Go down

Post by itsjosh Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Mine just did and now i know why, cause i made a new char yesterday........

itsjosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am

It would make sense that it sometimes resets when you make a new character. 'Cause I made a new character like, last week and then when I relogged onto Johnathan, I had 0 Attendance points. Totally lame. -__-'

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 am

Yes, it indeed had somethign to do with new characters, I fixed it, if you really want your shit back, pm me with how much you had. And please, save me the "I had 2475 attendance sir.".
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:40 am

Can I has GM scrolls instead? O_O Just like 10? I was gonna spend all the points on WS anyway. I don't remember the exact amount though.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down