DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login Issues

3 posters

Go down

Login Issues Empty Login Issues

Post by iAmJordan Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:23 am

Hi I'm new to the server and so today I downloaded DrakoMS And checked on the website and saw it was online and that there was up to 23 players online so I figured it must be up and not closed, than I opened DrakoMS and typed in my User and P/W than my pin and created my character. After that I tried double clicking him, and froze which lead to me going back to the login screen, I thought hmm maybe the channel was the cause of this so I tried it on all the channels and still had the same problem I checked the website once again to see if it was down and than read that it wasn't and that it was live. I am wondering why this is happening to me and not to those other 23 players on DrakoMS if you have any suggestions please post below how I may resolve this problem.

iAmJordan

Back to top Go down

Login Issues Empty Re: Login Issues

Post by itsjosh Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm

The other 23 players are STUCK or in other words, when they try to log in it will say they already are logged in and a GM MUST d/c them. On the other hand the server crashed yesterday somewhere around 6:30-7:30PST, 3:30-4:30EST. Usually our server is less laggy and trippy.....but recently we've been having some problems. IF you are still having trouble logging on just post in the support section or PM a gm or something (there forum names are pink or green). Other than that Happy Drakoing Very Happy

EDIT: The servers are back up you should try logging on now.

itsjosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Moved to support. Though it's solved already, so closed.
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down