HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by KamiKaze on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:02 am

Hi DRAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
avatar
KamiKaze

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by itsjosh on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 am

Wb person i dont know but have heard about u. Very Happy........ Welcome to the now dead (because of our accidental server wipe) drako, if you wish to play while we wait for v83 you must make a new char or a new acc till v83 comes out.

LOL im like programmed to say this now cause i know its coming. :3

WELL HAII ANYWAYS -waves-


Last edited by itsjosh on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

itsjosh

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Laguna Beach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by KamiKaze on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:59 am

LOl wtf xD
avatar
KamiKaze

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by itsjosh on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am

Pretty instense right? F3

itsjosh

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Laguna Beach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by KamiKaze on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 am

yeah xD
avatar
KamiKaze

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by itsjosh on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 pm

So how are you? F3 Razz

itsjosh

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Laguna Beach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by seraphsoul on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

kami lol
well i take it ur coming back O.o
avatar
seraphsoul

Posts : 1447
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 77
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by iiSe7en on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:37 pm

same here. if u are, then wb Hacker

iiSe7en

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 21
Location : The Place Near the Card Board Box

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by KamiKaze on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:50 pm

haha mmm maybe (; i might come back on winter break since i wont be doing anything for like a month and a half :O
avatar
KamiKaze

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by iiSe7en on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:57 am

KamiKaze wrote:haha mmm maybe (; i might come back on winter break since i wont be doing anything for like a month and a half :O

were all the same :O

iiSe7en

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 21
Location : The Place Near the Card Board Box

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by rawrritzsarah on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:48 am

*looks sorta confused*
im guessing u were playing befor and r like another yuhan? (danni called u a hacker)
im Sarah (middle name first ish fatima)
welcome bak <3 i think :$
Joshy the "drako is dead" sorta makes me emoing
so lets sayy
~drako~that~is~not~being~used~as~much~
please and ty <3
so like anyway welcome bak
catch me up in the game :
XxRawrrxX <3

rawrritzsarah

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by itsjosh on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 am

DRAKO IS DEAD
DRAKO IS DEAD
DRAKO IS DEAD 8D
TEEHEE
JK ILUDRAKO
and u 2 sarah F3

itsjosh

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Laguna Beach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by rawrritzsarah on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 am

D=
IT IS NOT DEAD
love youz too <3

rawrritzsarah

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by itsjosh on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 am

Well anyways........i r bored O_O

itsjosh

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Laguna Beach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by rawrritzsarah on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:53 am

IS DRAKO WORKING FOR U?
D=
D'=

rawrritzsarah

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by iiSe7en on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:19 am

yes, make a new char if u want to get on, every char that was made before Sept 14 is gone Sad

iiSe7en

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 21
Location : The Place Near the Card Board Box

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by Janniesaur on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:00 am

o_o.
avatar
Janniesaur

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 77
Location : InYourPants. o _o

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by iiSe7en on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Jannie is always Confused xP

iiSe7en

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 21
Location : The Place Near the Card Board Box

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by xNahuy on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 pm

rawrritzsarah wrote:*looks sorta confused*
im guessing u were playing befor and r like another yuhan? (danni called u a hacker)
im Sarah (middle name first ish fatima)
welcome bak <3 i think :$
Joshy the "drako is dead" sorta makes me emoing
so lets sayy
~drako~that~is~not~being~used~as~much~
please and ty <3
so like anyway welcome bak
catch me up in the game :
XxRawrrxX <3

*Cough* Kami is more a hacker than me.
avatar
xNahuy

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by Janniesaur on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Danni wrote:Jannie is always Confused xP
You can't assume o_o means confused.
avatar
Janniesaur

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 77
Location : InYourPants. o _o

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by rawrritzsarah on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:33 am

xNahuy wrote:
rawrritzsarah wrote:*looks sorta confused*
im guessing u were playing befor and r like another yuhan? (danni called u a hacker)
im Sarah (middle name first ish fatima)
welcome bak <3 i think :$
Joshy the "drako is dead" sorta makes me emoing
so lets sayy
~drako~that~is~not~being~used~as~much~
please and ty <3
so like anyway welcome bak
catch me up in the game :
XxRawrrxX <3

*Cough* Kami is more a hacker than me.
MORE OF A HACKER THEN U?!?!?!
IMPOSSIBLE
*falls in love with hacker*
leech meh plox Razz

rawrritzsarah

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by chachadog on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm

lol kami wb
avatar
chachadog

Posts : 314
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by horn11tail on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Wait, OMGWTFBBQ. yuhan is a haxxor? Bitch.
avatar
horn11tail

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by Pain on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:05 pm

lol
avatar
Pain

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-08-03
Location : Amegakure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by iiSe7en on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 pm

rawrritzsarah wrote:
xNahuy wrote:
rawrritzsarah wrote:*looks sorta confused*
im guessing u were playing befor and r like another yuhan? (danni called u a hacker)
im Sarah (middle name first ish fatima)
welcome bak <3 i think :$
Joshy the "drako is dead" sorta makes me emoing
so lets sayy
~drako~that~is~not~being~used~as~much~
please and ty <3
so like anyway welcome bak
catch me up in the game :
XxRawrrxX <3

*Cough* Kami is more a hacker than me.
MORE OF A HACKER THEN U?!?!?!
IMPOSSIBLE
*falls in love with hacker*
leech meh plox Razz

its true, kami is more hacker then yuhan :3

iiSe7en

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 21
Location : The Place Near the Card Board Box

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum