DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South East Asian GMs[SG&MY or something..]

4 posters

Go down

South East Asian GMs[SG&MY or something..] Empty South East Asian GMs[SG&MY or something..]

Post by Noobean Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Well, currently, i THINK theres no SEA GMs at the moment right?
This is really saddening to hear.[+8GMT is our timezone]
People from Singapore and Malaysia like me, can't get involved in any GM events during our afternoons.
Usually, I have to sleep way late , for eg 1 to 3 am, just to participate in an event[I know im lifeless ._.]
So, really, can we have some SEA GMs to host events for the less fortunate Singaporeans,Malaysian and others?
Sorry, I don't really know what countries are in SEA other than Malaysia and Singapore.Lols.
So, Yeah. Looking forward to your reply, Deagan.

Noobean

Back to top Go down

South East Asian GMs[SG&MY or something..] Empty Re: South East Asian GMs[SG&MY or something..]

Post by Mugen Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 pm

It's true that we don't have a GM at that timezone to supervise. I also use to think it was necessary to have someone on at that time aswell but since our last "SEA GM" got demoted and quit. I havn't seen the usual players ( from SG and Malay) getting on anymore. I assume (and its quite obvious) they went with her to another PS. Why im bringing this up is because there weren't many people on at that time and now the same people who use to go on are now gone. Less players on would mean needing a specific GM less likely IMO.
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

South East Asian GMs[SG&MY or something..] Empty Re: South East Asian GMs[SG&MY or something..]

Post by Siren Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 am

In the future it would be nice to have GMs on at various hours as well as able to speak multiple languages (since currently if someone who doesn't speak english starts trouble/has a problem...there isn't much help).

As qualified people come along and the need arises I am sure they will get appointed. Smile
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

we USED to have a sea GM but she abused her powers and called us ignorant dumbasses so~~~ she is no longer GM :] as for this issue, deagan has this in mind which was one reason for choosing that former GM. i agree that the server needs some variety of GMs, but i try my best on weekends to get up super early my time to check up on the players, however im not obligated to do so and sometimes im just too tired :/ this problem is surely noted, we just need to find someone who fits the part. thanks for the concern!

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 am

Agreed, I have someone in mind for the job too ^^
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:48 am

Mmkais, Siren i thank you for so, however, its true you're not obliged to wake up early, thats why im asking for a SEA GM, and Mugen, who would that be? o_O
Maybe I've heard of him/her

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum