DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Upgrades

2 posters

Go down

Possible Upgrades Empty Possible Upgrades

Post by iiTommy Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:07 am

These are just my thoughts on what should be updated Smile
Monster Maps
- Create a few bosses with HP which makes them able to be killed between the 0 - 5 range of rebirths. This would be mostly for the Job classes excluding Mages
- Create another small map like Goblin Forest 2 ( boss map ) but include a lower hp boss with surrounding monsters with lower hp to those from the Secret shrine map and reduce the exp amount aswell
- Add in another high HP boss with between 750m - 1bil hp as even at 10 - 20 rebirths Eliza is quite easy and quick.

Events and PQ's
- Include a few Jump quests that once completed will dish out a random reward of say, White scroll, spectrum goggles, fire ores or cash shop items etc.
- Improve the amount of Events that occur, i am yet to see an Event take place when i have been logged in, so this could be improved

@cocnpc Things
- Get the buy nx to work, i reckon lots of people would like it if this would be implemented
- Possibly a few Accessory's such as armor, necklaces, face accessorys etc. into the fire system

Dojo
This would probably be very hard to do seeing as i have never seen this done in another server but changing all the dojo monsters hp, make the hp of the bosses in Dojo go to heights of Eliza and near to HT in trying to achieve finishing the dojo and including Rewards of Custom Stat Belts. With time limits making it an addictive challenge to attempt to beat the dojo to the end.

I know the Dojo update is a bit unrealistic but it would be an amazing update to any server if it was implemented and it would definitely attract many more players to the server. These are just some idea's but i wouldn't mind seeing a few implemented. Smile
Have a good day.
iiTommy
iiTommy

Back to top Go down

Possible Upgrades Empty Re: Possible Upgrades

Post by Deagan Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 am

[quote="iiTommy"]These are just my thoughts on what should be updated Smile
Monster Maps
- Create a few bosses with HP which makes them able to be killed between the 0 - 5 range of rebirths. This would be mostly for the Job classes excluding Mages
- Create another small map like Goblin Forest 2 ( boss map ) but include a lower hp boss with surrounding monsters with lower hp to those from the Secret shrine map and reduce the exp amount aswell
- Add in another high HP boss with between 750m - 1bil hp as even at 10 - 20 rebirths Eliza is quite easy and quick.

Events and PQ's
- Include a few Jump quests that once completed will dish out a random reward of say, White scroll, spectrum goggles, fire ores or cash shop items etc.
- Improve the amount of Events that occur, i am yet to see an Event take place when i have been logged in, so this could be improved

@cocnpc Things
- Get the buy nx to work, i reckon lots of people would like it if this would be implemented
- Possibly a few Accessory's such as armor, necklaces, face accessorys etc. into the fire system

Dojo
This would probably be very hard to do seeing as i have never seen this done in another server but changing all the dojo monsters hp, make the hp of the bosses in Dojo go to heights of Eliza and near to HT in trying to achieve finishing the dojo and including Rewards of Custom Stat Belts. With time limits making it an addictive challenge to attempt to beat the dojo to the end.

I know the Dojo update is a bit unrealistic but it would be an amazing update to any server if it was implemented and it would definitely attract many more players to the server. These are just some idea's but i wouldn't mind seeing a few implemented. Smile
Have a good day.[/quI have seen the more monster map suggestion too often...
about the @cocnpc things, I know.
about dojo, probably not going to happen.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum