DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Who flame GMs

+3
NumberTwo
Mugen
NoFayulHere
7 posters

Go down

People Who flame GMs Empty People Who flame GMs

Post by NoFayulHere Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 am

HOOPLAH!

Last edited by NoFayulHere on Mon May 31, 2010 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

People Who flame GMs Empty Re: People Who flame GMs

Post by Mugen Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:27 am

Are you ranting? Because it went from "REALLY MAD" to "but then sometimes its okay to flame them" Lmfao
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 am

Two words come to my mind as I read this thread, double standard. I see GMs flame players all the time and there is also a thread of a gm flaming a player in these forums I believe. Personally, I think that flaming is childish and unnecessary.

Now as for reporting gms for wrong doings or addressing an issue that comes up with a gm, I believe that it is both a player's right an responsibility to do so.

When you report a gm and this causes them to not answer your questions, this, in my opinion is very childish. I believe that a gm should be able to put everything that he has against someone aside to assist that person. That is called "doing your job" (notice I said report, not flame)."

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 am

NumberTwo wrote:Two words come to my mind as I read this thread, double standard. I see GMs flame players all the time and there is also a thread of a gm flaming a player in these forums I believe. Personally, I think that flaming is childish and unnecessary.

Now as for reporting gms for wrong doings or addressing an issue that comes up with a gm, I believe that it is both a player's right an responsibility to do so.

When you report a gm and this causes them to not answer your questions, this, in my opinion is very childish. I believe that a gm should be able to put everything that he has against someone aside to assist that person. That is called "doing your job" (notice I said report, not flame)."

Yeah i mean like this thread here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
theres a difference from a gm abusing you, and you flaming them for saying sumthin like "Go away" because they were moody right then.
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 am

Umm the "Hoizard-sucks" thread is adams way of jokingly flamming dan...so don't take it seriously. o_o
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 am

it was an example. o-o
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 am

███████ wrote:it was an example. o-o

Umm its not really an example unless it was a real flame for a GM, since that didn't count and I don't see any other thread for GM flamming...wheres the basis for your rant? o_o
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 am

Shh, your exposing me. o;
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Mugen wrote:
███████ wrote:it was an example. o-o

Umm its not really an example unless it was a real flame for a GM, since that didn't count and I don't see any other thread for GM flamming...wheres the basis for your rant? o_o
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Nina ranted on shockish becaus ehe deserved it, end of it.
Now I do agree that a gm should not ignor eplayers for flaming them or whatsoever, but, you don't know how immature a flame can be coming from a player.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Flaming in general is immature. coming from a gm or a player and whether one deserved to be flamed or not.

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:41 pm

NumberTwo wrote:Flaming in general is immature. coming from a gm or a player and whether one deserved to be flamed or not.

Depends on the fashion it was done it.

If the flame is unwarranted and done inappropriately then yes it is immature; however, Deagan created the flamezone specifically for people to get that anger/annoyance out. Everyone is human and if you think they are all going to keep smiling while someone is a complete douche to them...you're wrong. While on the job sure, they should/will (unless the person violates rules worthy of a banning...then they can get their kicks that way). In the meantime the flamezone is open to attack ANYONE by ANYONE for a reason.

If someone is a jackass they have the right to be exposed and the forums are open for anyone to join...at any time they can come along and defend themselves.

It's when you see a GM doing it in game that it is uncalled for and should be brought up (report them by all means - I would).

Better to flame in the public where people have a chance to respond back than to talk behind their backs, now that is immature and uncalled for no matter the reason.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 am

Sara is right, talking behind peoples backs is immature
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 am

i try my best not to ignore someone regardless of my personal opinion for/against them. uhm on what deagan said, yeah that guy was a douche to everyone and since we dont have a forum report sorta thing ive seen being suggested, i took it out in the flame :] but i know when or when he doesnt post Razz i have eyes of a hawk! -wears glasses; fails point- rofl...

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 am

xNyakiSIN wrote:i try my best not to ignore someone regardless of my personal opinion for/against them. uhm on what deagan said, yeah that guy was a douche to everyone and since we dont have a forum report sorta thing ive seen being suggested, i took it out in the flame :] but i know when or when he doesnt post Razz i have eyes of a hawk! -wears glasses; fails point- rofl...

Well the flame zone, as Sarah said - is there for the people who need to vent their angers out. Anger being locked up and stuff like that only risks it being brought out on someone not deserving of it. Possibly a friend who's just annoying you a little... o-o

But I do believe that the thread you made was epic and also think you can pwn someone when you want to XD

... -steals your glasses- o-o Sorry I need glasses Neutral Short sighted o-o
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down