DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For People that have errors saying "This account is already logged in"

+6
kevin_94
Deagan
Siren
Noobean
NoFayulHere
chachadog
10 posters

Go down

For People that have errors saying "This account is already logged in" Empty For People that have errors saying "This account is already logged in"

Post by chachadog Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 am

Many people come to the chat and say "I get a error saying This account is already logged in!!!" and here is a guide on how to fix that!

1. go to the website drakoms.org
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Where it says "Control Panel" at the left, Put in your user name and password for the GAME not the forums or anything like that.

3. When you are logged in, you should see this

4. Click on "Login Fix" and you would see a message like this

5. If you see that message, you are logged out!!!

Good luck!!!
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

For People that have errors saying "This account is already logged in" Empty Re: For People that have errors saying "This account is already logged in"

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks Chacha.
nice guide
Adding to library.
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

For People that have errors saying "This account is already logged in" Empty Re: For People that have errors saying "This account is already logged in"

Post by chachadog Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 am

np
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 am

chachadog wrote:np

Please refrain from one-worded replies.
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:21 pm

im sorry

no problem
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:50 pm

chachadog wrote:im sorry

no problem
no problem seems like two words to me Very Happy

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Problem: Unless Deagan fixed it, this doesn't work.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:24 am

this didnt work when i got stuck today, so i guess it wasnt fixed.

o-o
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:54 am

Yeah, that was why I removed it off the library.

Since it has been confirmed though I am locking this.

Thank you for trying though! If it gets fixed we will reopen it.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 am

It actually does fix 'this account is already logged in'
It just doesn't fix people who are STUCK
Being stuck is called being stuck for a reason, none of the supplies we have can unstuck it. in some cases a gm command could do the trick, but sometimes even that won't work.

This is a fix for the cases which are just mistakes by the server who are to be fixed by updating sql. php isn't capable of doing something in game.

Also, have you seen a server who can unstuck people by their site who are really STUCK?
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:43 am

No I haven't. Let me check the top rated servers.
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am

BTW i would crop the images instead of white-ing out the whole thing.. o-o
or put spoilers?
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin_94 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:18 pm

now the web page has changed.. my char is stucked in game. how do i unstucked it?

kevin_94

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:07 pm

kevin_94 wrote:now the web page has changed.. my char is stucked in game. how do i unstucked it?
what's your IGN? I'll dc you
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S3xiiDuckii Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Ewww im stuck and that aint working :/ Anyone GM want to try and UNStick my acc BTW Deagan FMS can unstick accounts from the website i think

S3xiiDuckii

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:59 am

^ who cares?
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by imlost93 Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 am

can someone help me? i have 2characters that is logged in while i'm logged out already. HehexSin and HehexShot

imlost93

Back to top Go down

Post by mygreensweater6 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 am

I have a problem, like.. I'm not sure where to post this but.. I think im stuck somehow because I was kicked and then i tried logging back in and said i was "logged in" so i did what you suggested and then i re-tried to log in.. and now it says i can't log into server.. I know the server works because my friend was just playing on my computer.. any idea..? or do i have to start a new account..?
*TheNLCleric

mygreensweater6

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 am

first of all, this guide already fails, because there is a new web site. please lock this thread
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down