DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More ideas for donations?

+6
Mugen
Noobean
xNyakiSIN
Deagan
Siren
MrDerrell
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More ideas for donations? Empty More ideas for donations?

Post by MrDerrell Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Drako cash i should say.Also people only care about the tania and mercury set cause it gives out tons of stuff.People don't care about the other
Ideas in drako cash.Like fireores and such.So maybe these might make people donate and help the server.

~Donator Status only~(MUST DONATE $50 OR MORE or atleast Deagan lets.)
1.Maple Weapons-400~430 watk,75 stats on all(Does not include claw) Maple claw-200 watk~250 watk,50 stats on all
2.@warp(Allows you to warp anywhere at anytime,also can warp to your friends =])
3.Donator Island(NX slimes there,Some cool NPCs,You know all donator places)
4.I'll get some more ideas later.

~Normal Donations~(MUST DONATE ANY COST BUT MORE THEN $10)
1.Some NX equips that add 25 stats overall and watk.(Same goes for Donator status and such =,=)~10,000 drako points~
2.Mercurys stats should be a weebit lower but make them cost more.
3.Same goes for Tania.
4.Let them have the TITLE of Donator(But must donate more then $15),Like <Donator>[IGN](Donator status can already have it.)

So come on people.Donate to drako for these nice prizes/ideas/rewards =]. lol!
MrDerrell
MrDerrell

Back to top Go down

More ideas for donations? Empty Re: More ideas for donations?

Post by Siren Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

May I ask why you think people don't care for the fire ore?

Cheap and fast way to get the GM hat and necklace, as well as the other @fire items. =)

I also believe Deagan is planning to expand more to the donator's stuff since it was pointed out previously as well (you didn't know this, so no harm) that there is slim choices.

The issue with adding more NX Equips is it makes it impossible for people to wear actual NX with it. I think he plans to do similar, but without NX equips as the base. He would have to address that of course since I don't know for certain.

*cough* I'd love a donator island, but just because I'd like to tan on a beach. ^_~

@warp Is one I always loved on servers, or at the very least @go, but having to do @cocnpc isn't TOO bad most of the time.

Nice ideas, thank you for the suggestions.

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDerrell Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Lmao =].Well i simply agree about the deagan adding some new stuff in donations and such.But maybe it couldve been better if he added these kind of stuff.
It would be kinda cool =].Also but the thing is.People also also go for the "Mercury and Tania".Also i barely see people just donating for it.
Also don't forget the gelts =]
MrDerrell
MrDerrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:58 pm

MrDerrell wrote:Lmao =].Well i simply agree about the deagan adding some new stuff in donations and such.But maybe it couldve been better if he added these kind of stuff.
It would be kinda cool =].Also but the thing is.People also also go for the "Mercury and Tania".Also i barely see people just donating for it.

People donate for what ever they want from @cash, which could be anything, I don't really see a big flood of tania-buyers over the ones that buy fire ores really...
About donator commands, probably not going to happen.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 am

Deagan wrote:
MrDerrell wrote:Lmao =].Well i simply agree about the deagan adding some new stuff in donations and such.But maybe it couldve been better if he added these kind of stuff.

People donate for what ever they want from @cash, which could be anything, I don't really see a big flood of tania-buyers over the ones that buy fire ores really...
About donator commands, probably not going to happen.

agreed

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 am

to me, @warp is just overpowered ._.

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:11 pm

what he said ^
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

More ideas for donations? Empty Ahh another idea?O_O

Post by MrDerrell Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:10 am

Well i have some ideas that i will list in this topic XD.So lets start off

Name Changing?It won't do anything besides having a odd name,rules about name changing is that no foul language(sorry eric) lol and you can do @,!,(),-,+ and so forth.For 550 fireores
and you can only do it twice.Plus if your doing for example Mr[.]Derrel then that would be 550 fireores,and you can add another . for the same price but when you add on something like Mr.Derrel+
then the + will add another 50 as fee.

Scrolling NPC, What that does is that you use a slot but the NPC scrolls it like a GM scroll, but the thing is. You have to collect items and 250 fireores, and then you GM's don't have to scroll for
GM events :].Also the NPC can only scroll it once.If you want another GM scroll from NPC you have to get the items again BUT it adds a extra 25 collection items and fireores.Everytime you have that NPC
scrolling so people won't be like "Ohh this is going to be easy" well it won't.

Adding Masks(Smiling mask and Sad mask etc.), might as well add it for @fire,but it will be just a minimum of 15~25 stats and only 10 w.atk.For maybe 50 fireores(Wipe masks before adding if)

Sachiel and Janus and Veamoth items, why not add stats too them and put them in @cash o_o for the same as Tania and Mercury stats o-o..*but wipe all sachiel and stuff before doing it*

GM skills,when a player gets too 1,000 rbs why not let them have GM skills?I mean to me they should have a reward and losing all their lives O_O...

Bowties for donations,Yellow - 1k stats 1.5k weapon atk, Red - 2k stats 2.5k weapon atk, Blue - 3k stats 3.5k weapon attack, Pink 4k stats 3.5k w.atk, Black 6k 7k watk(Yellow - $10 Red - $15 Blue $20 Pink $25
Black $35)

Idea for a PQ instead of Werewolf(i know its almost done) Oblivion(Going to start o_o) how about KingPQ(Best if you have 40+ rbs) BUT the only way to get in is to get etc. items(best if u include 3 etc items and
50 each) then you can start PQ.There are 6 stages,1st stage is custom manon with godly HP so it would take some time.2nd stage is to pass the JQ which is very hard.3rd stage is to collect the following items
3rd stage might take awhile maybe about 5~7 mins?4th stage is bossmaps(OH before i keep going.You should make KingPQ at the temple of time w.e =.= forgot the name but it has alot of portals) and everytime you
finish a stage you get warped back at the beginning which is temple of time.Then you keep going through the same portal to finish.Moving on is 4th stage still which is bossmaps and its pretty much kill
all the bosses*pap,zakum,manon,pianus,griffey,and the boss* 5th stage(you should give up on stage 4 XD) but when you reach stage 5,well your in luck its a collecting stage,BUT adding alittle twist which is
bosses* you have to collect the bosses drops(50 of each) and on the 6th stage is 2 pinkbeans(GL) and the last one is Bonus,Claim your rightful throne as king and get a decent 100 fireores for wasting 20~25 mins of your life LOL.

Okay im out of ideas now LOL...please reply and hopefully SOME of these ideas would be allowed lol!
MrDerrell
MrDerrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:15 am

Whao Derek slow down xD but umm since all your ideas are related to Reward systems, maybe you should edit more stuff to exsisting threads you made instead of making another one. Or somehow group them all together. Just a thought though.
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDerrell Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:17 am

LOL XD yeah i should, ima work on stuff such as sites and stuff :]
MrDerrell
MrDerrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 am

Topics merged. <3

Keep the ideas coming!
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:28 am

MrDerrell wrote:Well i have some ideas that i will list in this topic XD.So lets start off

Name Changing?It won't do anything besides having a odd name,rules about name changing is that no foul language(sorry eric) lol and you can do @,!,(),-,+ and so forth.For 550 fireores
and you can only do it twice.Plus if your doing for example Mr[.]Derrel then that would be 550 fireores,and you can add another . for the same price but when you add on something like Mr.Derrel+
then the + will add another 50 as fee.

Scrolling NPC, What that does is that you use a slot but the NPC scrolls it like a GM scroll, but the thing is. You have to collect items and 250 fireores, and then you GM's don't have to scroll for
GM events :].Also the NPC can only scroll it once.If you want another GM scroll from NPC you have to get the items again BUT it adds a extra 25 collection items and fireores.Everytime you have that NPC
scrolling so people won't be like "Ohh this is going to be easy" well it won't.

Adding Masks(Smiling mask and Sad mask etc.), might as well add it for @fire,but it will be just a minimum of 15~25 stats and only 10 w.atk.For maybe 50 fireores(Wipe masks before adding if)

Sachiel and Janus and Veamoth items, why not add stats too them and put them in @cash o_o for the same as Tania and Mercury stats o-o..*but wipe all sachiel and stuff before doing it*

GM skills,when a player gets too 1,000 rbs why not let them have GM skills?I mean to me they should have a reward and losing all their lives O_O...

Bowties for donations,Yellow - 1k stats 1.5k weapon atk, Red - 2k stats 2.5k weapon atk, Blue - 3k stats 3.5k weapon attack, Pink 4k stats 3.5k w.atk, Black 6k 7k watk(Yellow - $10 Red - $15 Blue $20 Pink $25
Black $35)

Idea for a PQ instead of Werewolf(i know its almost done) Oblivion(Going to start o_o) how about KingPQ(Best if you have 40+ rbs) BUT the only way to get in is to get etc. items(best if u include 3 etc items and
50 each) then you can start PQ.There are 6 stages,1st stage is custom manon with godly HP so it would take some time.2nd stage is to pass the JQ which is very hard.3rd stage is to collect the following items
3rd stage might take awhile maybe about 5~7 mins?4th stage is bossmaps(OH before i keep going.You should make KingPQ at the temple of time w.e =.= forgot the name but it has alot of portals) and everytime you
finish a stage you get warped back at the beginning which is temple of time.Then you keep going through the same portal to finish.Moving on is 4th stage still which is bossmaps and its pretty much kill
all the bosses*pap,zakum,manon,pianus,griffey,and the boss* 5th stage(you should give up on stage 4 XD) but when you reach stage 5,well your in luck its a collecting stage,BUT adding alittle twist which is
bosses* you have to collect the bosses drops(50 of each) and on the 6th stage is 2 pinkbeans(GL) and the last one is Bonus,Claim your rightful throne as king and get a decent 100 fireores for wasting 20~25 mins of your life LOL.

Okay im out of ideas now LOL...please reply and hopefully SOME of these ideas would be allowed lol!

Now I have to quote a few things from your post.

Name changing? I think changing names is annoying and confusing (just like the matt case we currently had on the forums)

About the scrolling npc, how about gm scrolls in @fire or @tamis or @cash or wherever, would be exactly the same...

I already planned on using veamoth and sachiel and janus, but, aren't they all nx outfits, the official in game suggestion for that was a set or some items which were to be hidden under your own nx. adding more cash sets wouldn't change that too much.

I still have to make something up for people who achieve 1000 rebirths, I haven't seen anybody do it untill now and therefore I am not rushing.
GM skills are gm skills for a reason.

About the kingpq, I have a strange feeling you leeched that idea simply because you know exactly well what monsters (who are not used as commonly) to use, like manon.
I don't like stealing ideas and will always come with creative content made up by myself, which is exactly what werewolvepq and oblivionpq are.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDerrell Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:43 am

Well i didn't leech the idea of kingPQ i just thought of a boss and that could be any o-o it could've been like Zakum with all the HP but i just put manon o:, or griffey
etc. etc.
MrDerrell
MrDerrell

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:01 am

I, personally like the donater status idea.
@warp FTW Very Happy
it encourages people to donate $50 C:
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 am

yes, it does encourages, but would you like players to stalk GMs? @warp allows you to warp to GMs , whether or not they're in hide. so, i'd definitely say no.

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 am

^^make it so you cant warp to gms? o-o
simple as that boy.
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:22 am

that would be too much trouble, to me, cause this way, even GMs cant warp to GMs.

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:23 am

@warp is different form !warp e.e
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 am

orly ? anyways, its still overpowered to me, imagine someone abusing @warp and following you the whole day to ks you.
WOW, World War 3 Much?

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:25 am

ok, if sum1 was that low life, they probly wouldnt have donated. just sayin. C:
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:55 pm

NoFayulHere wrote:ok, if sum1 was that low life, they probly wouldnt have donated. just sayin. C:

Plus they'd suffer consequences...
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFayulHere Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:29 pm

like being shunned from community. ^

&&

most DrakoMS-ers are cool about KSing.

when i get ksed i just leave. |:
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:13 pm

I dislike most of the suggestions for this one, sorry.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 am

okay... who cares about the @warp now.

First of all, Deagan doesn't like it. Whether or not people in the community like it, if Deagan doesn't allow it, then period. That is all.
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by xNahuy Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 am

Derek, I can smell that your ideas from other servers. lol! NOT ALL BUT ONLY FEW OF THEM.
xNahuy
xNahuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next