DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GOT BANNED FOR WHAT?? :O Codicia banned me..

5 posters

Go down

I GOT BANNED FOR WHAT?? :O Codicia banned me.. Empty I GOT BANNED FOR WHAT?? :O Codicia banned me..

Post by mr-hello Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 pm

I got banned about 2-3 days ago, i didn't think of ''posting it on the forums'', my friend just got here and told me that i should post it here.
But to the ''banning''... i mean, HUH? i got banned when i was standing in FM. I had bought my 101 smegas and used 3 of em asking for help with my first rebirth, since i didn't have 1...
I got to think of my IGN. It's like on the forums, Mr-Hello. When I made my KoC char, i tried many different names like, MrHello, Mr.Hello Mr,Hello. But none of them worked. So i RANDOMLY tried Mr-Hello. And wahla! It worked. So.. if the reason to the ban is bcuz of my name. So I couldn't have any idea about using ''-'' in ur IGN wasn't allowed. Please check ban reason.

Last edited by mr-hello on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
mr-hello
mr-hello

Back to top Go down

I GOT BANNED FOR WHAT?? :O Codicia banned me.. Empty Re: I GOT BANNED FOR WHAT?? :O Codicia banned me..

Post by Mugen Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:40 pm

If what you say is true, then the "-" in your name is possible because your character is a Cygnus Knight, a mistake on the GM's part if your banned for that.
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

I GOT BANNED FOR WHAT?? :O Codicia banned me.. Empty Re: I GOT BANNED FOR WHAT?? :O Codicia banned me..

Post by mr-hello Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Just as I think, it might be that it has something to do with making a Cygnus knight. Hopefully they will do something about it. Neutral
mr-hello
mr-hello

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Dont worry, I'm pretty sure you should be unbanned when the owner sees this.
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-hello Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks for caring. Really, makes me less worried.
mr-hello
mr-hello

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:02 am

Can someone explain to my why having a "-" in the name of a KoC could get someone banned?
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-hello Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 am

Maybe bcuz of that u cant use ''-'' when ur creating a Adventurer as the first and regular jobs are called.
Thats what i think.
mr-hello
mr-hello

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 am

If that is the case then...gotcha xD

Just never saw that before.

Thanks <3
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-hello Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:10 am

Hahaha ^^ np i guess cheers
mr-hello
mr-hello

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 am

Siren wrote:Can someone explain to my why having a "-" in the name of a KoC could get someone banned?

More specifically its the normal jobs that have "-" in thier names get banned, cygnus characters allow it but normal characters cant have symbols in thier names so im guessing the one who banned him mistook it as packet editing the name.

Last edited by Mugen on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-hello Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:28 am

Codicia banned Mr-Hello for: Packet edits. (IP: /85.2*4.**.**)

WTF??? packet edits codicia? Sad Its not packet editing Sad
mr-hello
mr-hello

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:51 am

Oh, yeah, I remember that. Well, since the use of a '-' in the ign was disabled and we came to the conclusion that anyone that has it packets edits, I just did my job xD. sorry about that if it was a mistake :O
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 am

Hmm guess there still is somethign wrong with the cygnus name check... random.

mr-hello, you're unbanned
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-hello Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:39 am

Oh thank you! I forgive u codicia, no hate Smile
mr-hello
mr-hello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down