DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flaming Random Chat thing....about games and animea n stuffs...whatever...

3 posters

Go down

Flaming Random Chat thing....about games and animea n stuffs...whatever... Empty Flaming Random Chat thing....about games and animea n stuffs...whatever...

Post by Serindel Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:05 am

REMOVED

Last edited by Serindel on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Serindel
Serindel

Back to top Go down

Flaming Random Chat thing....about games and animea n stuffs...whatever... Empty Re: Flaming Random Chat thing....about games and animea n stuffs...whatever...

Post by NumberTwo Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm

So....you're flaming your son?

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Flaming Random Chat thing....about games and animea n stuffs...whatever... Empty Re: Flaming Random Chat thing....about games and animea n stuffs...whatever...

Post by Serindel Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 pm

how is that flaming my son...your an idiot
Serindel
Serindel

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Serindel wrote:how is that flaming my son...your an idiot
It was obviously a rhetorical question. This just seems more of something you could've said in your introduction rather than this section. Thats all. o.o

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:12 am

I understand this is the flame zone, but it's a little uncalled for just to call him an idiot for asking a question - when your post was written very poorly and could have been interpreted as such.

And I agree, this is a pretty pointless post to be in this section. There is no rant or flaming at all.

Edit your first post to fit this section/request it be moved to introductions (in which case if your intent was for this to be an introduction thread - I will warn you for flaming a member) or I will have to lock it.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down