DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTF if Deagan decides to make it...

2 posters

Go down

CTF if Deagan decides to make it... Empty CTF if Deagan decides to make it...

Post by Fanatacize Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Deagan wrote:Therefore im thinking of something custom myself, I doubt itll ever come out though

I had an idea with CTF using the Carnival PQ crystals ( enemy power-up ones ) that are the reactors. Place those at the 2nd of a large long map like henesys. Enable PvP for defending team on attacking, and when flag is picked up ( which would drop from said reactor ). Carrier player dies and flag is dropped. If you die then must go to "jail" where a random mob that has an etc item would drop. Your inventory would be checked and cleared of this item as you enter and exit to map, as to stop people from skipping jail by stock piling. The games could be first to 3, and I think it could be really fun. As for prizes I think it shouldn't be much, since I think that people will have a lot of fun playing it, they don't need a crazy good reward, and will discourage trading wins to get the prize.
Fanatacize
Fanatacize

Back to top Go down

CTF if Deagan decides to make it... Empty Re: CTF if Deagan decides to make it...

Post by Siren Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Please read down suggestions some.

In this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A quote from deagan

PVP, not going to happend, neither is CTF.

If for some reason and by some miracle Deagan changes his mind then he is free to unlock this of course and say so.

In the meantime please check out other suggestions to make sure they haven't been done before (this could have been added to the other thread).

Thank you Smile
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down