DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im leaving DrakoMs.

3 posters

Go down

Im leaving DrakoMs. Empty Im leaving DrakoMs.

Post by fastreaction Mon May 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey guys. Its me FastRe.. *cough* "Bye"-Reaction. Yesterday i was thinking of a new event called the:"ScaHide" event. The goal of the event was easy, they had to collect 10 wooden hammers, 10 old neck bones and 10 broken horns. Afterwards they had to find GM iYuYao that was hidden (he was not in hide) in one of the towns in @cocnpc. Oh yeah here are some pics of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh yeah thanks YuYao for running the ScaHide event. But i didnt tell anyone yesterday.. It was my last day playing DrakoMs. I have had a lot of nice memories and had a very nice time here.

~Bye guys~
~ByeReaction~

Interviewer: Wait, wait, wait. Not so fast, byereaction. Why are you actually leaving? What are the reasons?
Me: Well.. I made up a youtube video, telling you why i am leaving DrakoMs. It will answer all your questions in a few seconds: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interviewer: Oh i see. So what kind of "reactions"/Responses/Replies do you expect?
Me: Uhmm.. like this?
Mugen (Calvin): LOL damit screw you bjorno.

cheers

Edit: You dont get it? You dont get what rick rolled means? Watch this then: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by fastreaction on Mon May 03, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
fastreaction
fastreaction

Back to top Go down

Im leaving DrakoMs. Empty Re: Im leaving DrakoMs.

Post by Deagan Mon May 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Please do realise, when I saw the youtube link, I knew it was rickroll, I know it by head.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fastreaction Mon May 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Deagan wrote:Please do realise, when I saw the youtube link, I knew it was rickroll, I know it by head.

O.o . Maybe tinyurl would be better lol.
fastreaction
fastreaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Mon May 03, 2010 7:57 pm

I expected that. you fail.
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down