DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal...

5 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal... Empty Ban Appeal...

Post by cocacloud Mon May 03, 2010 1:05 pm

i already posted in niflheim's thread but i guess i'll make my own.
well heres wat happen...
niflheim got ban and he said he got ban just by using the page 4th job hammer skill at garden of darkest so i decided to test it out cause i knew he was probably telling the true... and it is true... by using hammer tat for watever reason makes the autoban system think ur using a dmg hack
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cocacloud Autoban 'cocacloud': Hacking (damage hack) damage being : 999999
there was no dmg counter... the moment i used it was like i was lagging the mobs couldnt die
ADMIN/GM PLZ CHECK THIS!

cocacloud

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal... Empty Re: Ban Appeal...

Post by fastreaction Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 pm

O.o Well i do think you are speaking the truth.. But if someone got banned by using heavens hammer, why do you use it too?
*Suspicious*

Somehow i got the feeling Cocaloud and Niflheim are the same persons. Same join date? O.o

Well. I think the GM's will try it out, and if they are really getting autobanned for that, they will unban you.

Goodluck.
fastreaction
fastreaction

Back to top Go down

Post by cocacloud Mon May 03, 2010 1:15 pm

we are friends not same person... i just wanted to test it after he got ban to see if he really was hacking or not
*edited* and if we are the same person i wouldnt be able to play anymore to get ban again cause i got banned already -.-

cocacloud

Back to top Go down

Post by fastreaction Mon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Well not same person, not able to play? Nowadays there are people that can bypass bans, but they cant log in a banned acount. So thats where your 2nd acount plays a role.

But well hey, you might not be one of those cases. So dont worry. Perhaps you are right, and you guys got really banned by HeavensHammer.

Hey i wish you luck.
fastreaction
fastreaction

Back to top Go down

Post by cocacloud Mon May 03, 2010 1:51 pm

well u can see from the join date date that we just started playing on this server... and yes we joined the forum on the same day we started playing. if we really could bypass... we wouldnt bother appealing... just make another account... we havent got far anyway.

well thanks anyway... really suks to get ban on the 1st day playing this server... was really liking the server

cocacloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Mon May 03, 2010 4:10 pm

I highly apologize, forgot about heaven's hammer in autobans, it takes away like 99% of the hp of a monster so it's a 1 hit ko. which is extremely high damage, autoban took it.

I will unban both of you and update autoban soon, if you can, please refrain from using heaven's hammer.
If you would still like to play, ofcourse..
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by niflheim Mon May 03, 2010 5:56 pm

thanks deagan, could you unban me again? i didn't see this thread before i login in and cast heaven's hammer >.<

niflheim

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal... Empty I got banned to beacuse of the heavens hammer

Post by moomoo456 Tue May 04, 2010 4:54 am

i also got banned from the heavens hammer i was a the moutain of cloud fox and used it then i got banned. so i look on the website and its says moomoo456 hit 499999 (damage hack). i would really appreacite if deagan could unban me please i didn't do anything wrong... my username is moomoo456

moomoo456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down