DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh haaii there ;)

+3
Siren
MrDerrell
imnotyours-irini
7 posters

Go down

oh haaii there ;) Empty oh haaii there ;)

Post by imnotyours-irini Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 pm

kaay.. uh i am 14, turning 15 this summer. i'm kinda idk, funny? eww i can't even introduce myself D:
anyways, i'm happy like 24/7 (except 3-4 days a month..) i love almost every joke that excist (the ones i've heard) and nice people. AND HUGS. ESPECIALLY HUGS! and yes, my english sucks but i dun care:))))))
i am kinda short, 163 cm (5'5 foot). more things i like is: icecream, chocolate, puppies, kitties (yes i spell it like that), my friends, my phone is pretty lovley, my wrist (both of them) are pretty skinny so i like them too,
uhh i like.. the sims 2&3, parfymes, greece, sun, beaches, white sand, hawt weather, well the whole summer actually sunny, i don't like beavers or seagulls. i actually call ppl at my school beavers just to annoy them (a) Shocked
i am afraid of hens, like RLLY RLLY AFRAID. they make me cry if they come to close. and that's not good since my grandma and grandpa got hens and stuffs at their house. and i am also afraid of seagulls.
i dun like touch phones, but i still got one cus i think it's hawter than ordinary keyboardthingys on a phone. LOL that wasn't even about me, that was about my phone FAIL affraid (<-i think that smiley is cute).
i can be mean sometimes but i'm pretty much as nice as an angel Razz Embarassed i got a piercing (@bellythingy).bounce i usual talk to much silent and and and (!!!), idk what els to say. i live in sweden but i'm from greece. and it's pretty hard to make me angry for real Smile
i guess that was all about me? lmao
kisses ~

BTW, my humor can be a bit perverted sometimes just so u know!
like, once me and my friend was at her house. and her little sis had a teddydog. and my friend was like trying to rape me with it and taped it at the same time. (yes she's VERY pervy)
she even made lines saying stuffs like "hey babe, you want the prize of the doggystyle? i get you the prize of the doggystyle;)"
yeah it's wierd but actually RLLY RLLY FUNNEH Very Happy i love my little pervygirl so much, u can always make me laugh lovie <3

and i love 3oh!3 ft. katy perry - starstrukk.
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go (whistles), that’s the way they all come through like (whistles), low-cut, see-through shirts that make ya (whistles), that’s the way she come through like (whistles),
it's like my little pervy song Smile
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

http://iriininikolaiidou.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

oh haaii there ;) Empty Re: oh haaii there ;)

Post by MrDerrell Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 am

Ahh xD..Irini i don't think i have anything to say...But welcome to Drako? Smile
MrDerrell
MrDerrell

Back to top Go down

Post by imnotyours-irini Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:45 am

lmao thx derek Very Happy:)
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:52 am

Since when is 5'5 short?!?

I'd love to be that "short" :p

Welcome to the forums. ^_^
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:01 am

wow you spilled your life here didnt ya XD
welcom to the forums lol

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrJenneh Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:12 am

Rawr Nice to meet you x3
RawrJenneh
RawrJenneh

Back to top Go down

Post by imnotyours-irini Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 am

idk sarah, i just feel so short compare to everyone els >Sad thx Very Happy<3

lmao yeah nina, took me ages to write everything since i didn't know what to write lol xd thx u too Very Happy<3

nice to meet u too jen Smile)<3
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrJenneh Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 am

I Am Sure you are gonna b one AWESOME friend of mine x3
RawrJenneh
RawrJenneh

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 am

imnotyours-irini wrote:kaay.. uh i am 14, turning 15 this summer. i'm kinda idk, funny? eww i can't even introduce myself D:
anyways, i'm happy like 24/7 (except 3-4 days a month..) i love almost every joke that excist (the ones i've heard) and nice people. AND HUGS. ESPECIALLY HUGS! and yes, my english sucks but i dun care:))))))
i am kinda short, 163 cm (5'5 foot). more things i like is: icecream, chocolate, puppies, kitties (yes i spell it like that), my friends, my phone is pretty lovley, my wrist (both of them) are pretty skinny so i like them too,
uhh i like.. the sims 2&3, parfymes, greece, sun, beaches, white sand, hawt weather, well the whole summer actually sunny, i don't like beavers or seagulls. i actually call ppl at my school beavers just to annoy them (a) Shocked
i am afraid of hens, like RLLY RLLY AFRAID. they make me cry if they come to close. and that's not good since my grandma and grandpa got hens and stuffs at their house. and i am also afraid of seagulls.
i dun like touch phones, but i still got one cus i think it's hawter than ordinary keyboardthingys on a phone. LOL that wasn't even about me, that was about my phone FAIL affraid (<-i think that smiley is cute).
i can be mean sometimes but i'm pretty much as nice as an angel Razz Embarassed i got a piercing (@bellythingy).bounce i usual talk to much silent and and and (!!!), idk what els to say. i live in sweden but i'm from greece. and it's pretty hard to make me angry for real Smile
i guess that was all about me? lmao
kisses ~

like, once me and my friend was at her house. and her little sis had a teddydog. and my friend was like trying to rape me with it and taped it at the same time. (yes she's VERY pervy)
she even made lines saying stuffs like "hey babe, you want the prize of the doggystyle? i get you the prize of the doggystyle;)"
yeah it's wierd but actually RLLY RLLY FUNNEH Very Happy i love my little pervygirl so much, u can always make me laugh lovie <3

and i love 3oh!3 ft. katy perry - starstrukk.
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go (whistles), that’s the way they all come through like (whistles), low-cut, see-through shirts that make ya (whistles), that’s the way she come through like (whistles),
it's like my little pervy song Smile

ZOMG AWESOME GIRL! AWESOME GIRL! ALERT ALERT! -points at irini-
I would have said you were 16-17... Shet you're younger than I though Neutral
-hug-
5'5" isn't short... Well... I'm 6'2" but I'm a dude so.. Yeah...
Umm... I live in the Cayman Islands and...
imnotyours-irini wrote:sun, beaches, white sand, hawt weather, well the whole summer actually
perfectly describes this place Neutral
BLACKBERRY'S FTW!
Belly Button piercings are hot.
PERVINESS FTW!
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by imnotyours-irini Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

ZOMG AWESOME GIRL! AWESOME GIRL! ALERT ALERT! -points at irini-
I would have said you were 16-17... Shet you're younger than I though Neutral
-hug-
5'5" isn't short... Well... I'm 6'2" but I'm a dude so.. Yeah...
Umm... I live in the Cayman Islands and...
imnotyours-irini wrote:sun, beaches, white sand, hawt weather, well the whole summer actually
perfectly describes this place Neutral
BLACKBERRY'S FTW!
Belly Button piercings are hot.
PERVINESS FTW!

lmao Embarassed yeah i've heard that i look older than i am b4 o.o wiiieee HUGS Very Happy -squeezes-
i wanna be a bit taller like, 5'7 or something. cus i've read somewhere that catwalk models have to be that tall.. soooo, yeah i wanna be a bit taller.
owh u got a blackberryphone? Smile i got a LG, not the best but it's pretty good. Very Happy wiiee ikr, that's why i got one Wink isn't that kinda obvious lol? Smile
aww i'm coming to cayman island! i love summer so much, so it's kinda fail that i live in sweden LOL
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm

imnotyours-irini wrote:lmao Embarassed yeah i've heard that i look older than i am b4 o.o wiiieee HUGS Very Happy -squeezes-
i wanna be a bit taller like, 5'7 or something. cus i've read somewhere that catwalk models have to be that tall.. soooo, yeah i wanna be a bit taller.
owh u got a blackberryphone? Smile i got a LG, not the best but it's pretty good. Very Happy wiiee ikr, that's why i got one Wink isn't that kinda obvious lol? Smile
aww i'm coming to cayman island! i love summer so much, so it's kinda fail that i live in sweden LOL

I take it you want to be a model in life o: Fame <3
I think I know what LG ur talking about if it's a touch (unless LG has more than one touch.. Cause I fail with phones...) My friend might have it... If so, how do you live with it? She wants to throw it on the floor and stamp on it until it's flat... o-o
Thats a fail! It's currently about 80-90 degrees over here Neutral It's too fucking hot to be honest!
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by imnotyours-irini Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am

I take it you want to be a model in life o: Fame <3
I think I know what LG ur talking about if it's a touch (unless LG has more than one touch.. Cause I fail with phones...) My friend might have it... If so, how do you live with it? She wants to throw it on the floor and stamp on it until it's flat... o-o
Thats a fail! It's currently about 80-90 degrees over here Neutral It's too fucking hot to be honest!

yeah i do Smile uhh LG got more than one touchies Razz but i got KP500 cookie, the pink one Very Happy well u should've seen my old phone. or not just one of my oldies, like all of them. there isn't much left of them. o.o
aww -jealous-. it's like MAX 10°C here. today it was 3°C. it should be hotter than that, it's mars for god's sake! it's AWFULL AND I HATE IT D:
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 am

imnotyours-irini wrote:yeah i do Smile uhh LG got more than one touchies Razz but i got KP500 cookie, the pink one Very Happy well u should've seen my old phone. or not just one of my oldies, like all of them. there isn't much left of them. o.o
aww -jealous-. it's like MAX 10°C here. today it was 3°C. it should be hotter than that, it's mars for god's sake! it's AWFULL AND I HATE IT D:
\

I feel sorry for ur old phones... Sounds sad D:
Ehehehe be jealous Twisted Evil
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockish Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:37 pm

... Right..
Sometimes?
Always...

Shockish

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 pm

^ Uhh... Dude... O.o
Just about everyone on these forums are perverted... Neutral
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by imnotyours-irini Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Shockish wrote:BTW, my humor can be a bit perverted sometimes just so u know!

... Right..
Sometimes?
Always...

shut up, it ain't always pervy Smile<3
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

Back to top Go down

Post by imnotyours-irini Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

xMrReece wrote:^ Uhh... Dude... O.o

nothing wrong with being a bit perverted O:D (a)
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:57 pm

imnotyours-irini wrote:
xMrReece wrote:^ Uhh... Dude... O.o

nothing wrong with being a bit perverted O:D (a)

In fact, I'd be worried if someone had no perverted side to them. D:
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by imnotyours-irini Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Siren wrote:In fact, I'd be worried if someone had no perverted side to them. D:

yeah same here. i mean, how the *censor* are u supposed to not be a BIT perverted? that's like, impossible?
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:17 pm

^^^^
uhm..see when there are perveted kids like...15 and under thats a problem >_> in most cases theyre very immature and always yelling "PENIS!" (theres a lot in my school too, however, theyre in my senior class -_-) i guess its only natural to be somewhat perverted but you dont want comments like "OMG IRINI YOURE SO HAWT I WANNA DO YOU RIGHT NOW" and so forth >_>....so lets keep it at least pg-13 rated. this is still maplestory guys lol

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by imnotyours-irini Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

i am 14 turning 15.. D:
no but i agree, i don't want comments like that. that's just wierd. :S i mean like, perverted in the joke-funny-way, that is okay. i hope u get what i mean
imnotyours-irini
imnotyours-irini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum