DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe a funny gm command you might like?

+4
NumberTwo
Deagan
CrimsonDeadly
MrDerrell
8 posters

Go down

Maybe a funny gm command you might like? Empty Maybe a funny gm command you might like?

Post by MrDerrell Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:24 am

Okay.So i was thinking you could code some gm command that can just type !<command> <player> and the player just
instantly goes threw what i like to call the flush.The flush is when the player is pretty much surfing at every single map
there is at drako without a gm warping them.[Works for GM's only o_o]
Also the flush is only should be used when theres a glitcher that uses some gay glitch or a harasser.Instead of Jailing them why not instantly warp them?=].
P.S The deal about the command,the only way to stop the flush is that the gm must just warp the person who got flushed just warps to the gm.Thats the only way,or you can
just exit maple xD. lol! ,*thought of this idea when people mentioned about warping xD*
MrDerrell
MrDerrell

Back to top Go down

Maybe a funny gm command you might like? Empty Re: Maybe a funny gm command you might like?

Post by CrimsonDeadly Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:31 am

Not called a flush. It's called a "tour" !worldtrip <ign>
That was the command when I was a GM in NooBMSv55.

I say you should go with this for those that KS like the one in the topic about the KSer...
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Maybe a funny gm command you might like? Empty Re: Maybe a funny gm command you might like?

Post by Deagan Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 am

Ugh NoobMs.
And well, it's called !worldtrip and I can make it stop warping after a little so yes it's definitely possible but I don't know if I will add it.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:36 am

Deagan wrote:Ugh NoobMs.
And well, it's called !worldtrip and I can make it stop warping after a little so yes it's definitely possible but I don't know if I will add it.

Lol, what's the problem with NooBMS? o: The copying?
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:37 am

The leeched content it had and the horrible graphic works of their server which made it unbelievable for me to believe they were on the top.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:46 am

Deagan wrote:The leeched content it had and the horrible graphic works of their server which made it unbelievable for me to believe they were on the top.

You mean the content taken from SydneyMS like the GM Roar, Maxstats and what not? If so, I can tell you Lance played SydneyMS, and... Let's say he made NooBMS for those who missed it after it was taken down. But that's all I know of. I'd tell you the rest but it would just be a wall of text. I'll leave it short:
They said it was SydneyMS related in v55, Lance denied it in v62. When I was there when they admitted it.
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Lol I remember !worldtour. Fun times. It was on WinterStory as well so technically we're not copying anyone specifically.

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:18 pm

NumberTwo wrote:Lol I remember !worldtour. Fun times. It was on WinterStory as well so technically we're not copying anyone specifically.

Just about all top-notch servers had/has !worldtrip. So of course it wouldn't be specifically copying, if you're using it for disciplinary actions then it should be tolerable IF it's copyright.
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:32 am

1. sounds like a good punishment BUT 2. some GMs may abuse it sending people arond randomly and that could cause complications especially if they forget about the person warping around and thats *torture*

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:52 pm

xNyakiSIN wrote:1. sounds like a good punishment BUT 2. some GMs may abuse it sending people arond randomly and that could cause complications especially if they forget about the person warping around and thats *torture*

They d/c at some point, it's never, neverending... o-o
I still think this would be a good punishment for ksers and annoyances...
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 pm

I'd just prefer a simple temp ban myself. More effective than maybe a 30 second "trip." (I am assuming they can log out/back in and be fine?)
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 am

agreed. its too much effort anyway. !dc or !ban are enough for me lol

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:54 am

xNyakiSIN wrote:1. sounds like a good punishment BUT 2. some GMs may abuse it sending people arond randomly and that could cause complications especially if they forget about the person warping around and thats *torture*
then whats the point of keeping those GMs ._.

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Noobean wrote:
then whats the point of keeping those GMs ._.

Even though some may be attempted to abuse that command, they would still be considered good GMs and exell at whatever they do best... o_o ( Plus being demoted for abusing one command sure would suck lol )
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Hmm.. true.. true... HEY APPLE

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down