DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Training Guide

2 posters

Go down

Ultimate Training Guide Empty Ultimate Training Guide

Post by RiderX Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello. Welcome to Drako MS.
How are you doing?
That's good.

Quick Reference is found at the bottom of the guide.

Now let's begin.

You start in a plane. Thank god there aren't any snakes. I hate those things. You crash into a snowy mountain, there's NPCs there that tell you a bit about DrakoMS. Now from there you choose Light or Dark side.

Dark side gives you more money, less exp. and you can damage players.
-
Light side.... Ill update about that later. But most likely More exp, less gold, and you can heal players.

Anyways, just go ahead and type @cocnpc then select "Travel to towns or fight bosses" -> "World Tour" -> "Monstermaps" -> "Henesys Hunting Ground I"

Kill a snail. Congrats, you're level 8. From here you can become a magician. ooooooh, ahhhh. Or continue, killing a couple more snails. at level 10 you can become anything else.

Again, just type @cocnpc and then select "Job Advance" -> "Job Advance" and then select what you want to be.

now from level 10-30 just train at the hunting grounds. its pretty easy to hit level 30 in about 2 minutes.

After there again with @cocnpc (heh, fun to type, right? I know what your thinking!).

Go to "Travel to towns or fight bosses" -> "World Tour" -> "Bossmaps" -> "Someone Else's House"

Kill the horny mushrooms.... ok, stop laughing at the name. kill the blue headed mushrooms. Avoid the large orange one.

Train there til about level 50.

Also, don't forget to advance to your next job at level 40.

From there you can go to "The forest of Golem" under the "Monstermaps" section on the @cocnpc menu.

And don't forget at level 70 you can advance to third job.

Train there til about 90, then go to "Secret Shrine" under the "Monstermaps" section.

At this time you should type @nana and buy some nice equipment, maybe type @shop and get some potions or chocolates.

And finally at level 120 you reach the fourth and final job.

The shrine is pretty much where you stay until level 140, then you should try to find a party to do a zakum run, or find someone to train you at mountain of cloud fox.

Use a megaphone to look for parties or other help.

Quick Reference

1-30= Henesys Hunting Ground I
31-50= Someone Else's House
51-90= Forest of Golem
91+= Secret Shrine

Also look for someone to help you train at Secret Shrine, Mountain of Cloud Fox, and do Zakum Run's with.

RiderX

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Training Guide Empty Re: Ultimate Training Guide

Post by Potato Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:01 am

Secret shrine is good exp upto level 160 if you can 2-3hko the black things. The werevolf pq is a good option too. You can start zak at 110 if someone helps you out.

Potato

Back to top Go down