DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On hiatus.

+2
seraphsoul
NumberTwo
6 posters

Go down

On hiatus. Empty On hiatus.

Post by NumberTwo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:28 am

I haven't been as active as I wanted to be this week because there are other things on my mind. I have been distracted due to other things in my life such as college starting soon and me not hanging out with few of my closest friends irl since I became a gm. I feel as if I have pretty much wasted my summer so far.

In addition to personal issues in my life, I feel as if I have grown apart from this server. To be honest, I never really felt as if I was apart of the community. Im at least 2 years older than 80% of the people that plays DrakoMs and I pretty much have nothing in common with the majority of the server besides playing DrakoMs. Its like having a really crappy job and you're only working there for a pay check, except im working for nothing. I am in no way saying that being a GM on DrakoMs is a crappy job, because its fun at times actually.

With this being said, I need some time apart from DrakoMs. At the moment, I am not motivated to be a GM or even play DrakoMs right now. I need about a month of time away from DrakoMs so expect me to be back sometime in late August or Early September. My msn is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and my psn is randomhero92. Im pretty sure none of you would be interested in adding me on either one (I dont go on them very often anyways). Im not going to any last words to certain people because im probably going to forget someone and im not leaving forever.

PS: You can ungm me if you want because I would just be taking up a gm spot and im sure some of you would like that anyways. A lot of you probably didnt approve of when I got gmed and probably talked shit behind my back. When/If I come back, I will be more than happy to earn my gm spot back unlike some that just expect to be regmed as soon as they get back.

Sincerely,

Brandon (This is like the 10th "essay" I wrote on these forums)

Happy Mapling~

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

On hiatus. Empty Re: On hiatus.

Post by seraphsoul Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:32 am

hf in college brandon, its nothing like what u imagine...its way better Razz
c yaz around
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:23 am

Hmm, I have a privilege to put GM's at (inactive) you know, for those who leave for vacation or take a break.

It's really up to you if you want to QUIT the job or make me set it to inactive and come back sometime.

Anyways.. i'm sorry you don't feel like a part of the community, can't really change it, I haven't been on lately as much either but yeah.. spain and working on things..
Do not forget about us.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:35 am

awwww, man. well, thanks or keeping tha server fun with many events u hav hosted. hope u come bak.
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 pm

I knew something like this was gonna happen. Jannie knows since you've been distant lately :c
QQ. Gonna miss you brandon for the time being. Gluxxies with your college stuff and have fun with your break :3

and what are you talking about? D: Lot of people like talking you. You just choose to be different//apart. >:

Hope to see you soon.
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikachux3 Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 am

Oh~ Okay srry Brandon, I finally read your "essay."
Well I hope (like the others said) you have fun in college.
It's totally fine since it is quite understandable.
AND LIES! You do talk to a lot of ppl, cept you just look like your afk.
Me and others would gladly talk to you.
Like I said, I hope everything goes well in college and other things in your life.

Have an awesome break dude :3
Mikachux3
Mikachux3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum