DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st~5th 6th~10 rb helper.

3 posters

Go down

1st~5th 6th~10 rb helper. Empty 1st~5th 6th~10 rb helper.

Post by Akito Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 am

Hey guys :] well i was thinking for all the troubles for the new people not leveling and stuff i was thinking of an NPC in @pq thats
only for 1st~5th rbs.
Details : So theres only one stage and pretty much its a boss,with the HP of the zak arms in total and the exp of the whole zak.(If thats even possible) it can be
any boss,creature,slime,etc.When your finished the boss SHOULD be able to drop any etc. that will take you outside.

6th~10 rb seems easy but some people don't have fireores and stuff.
Details : Same thing as the 1st~5th rb, but a different boss but MORE exp and MORE hp,and everything is the same.

NPC : Any NPC would work, and the NPC could say something like : Which PQ do you wish to go and it should say like 5th RBs Less and 10 RBS Less or something like that.

Map : Everyone PQ has cool maps like warewolf PQ has that el nath theme thing. So i was thinking this PQ could have like a dark place or dark room.

Alright thanks for reading everyone Smile post a comment and tell me what I should also add.

Edit : How about that ant tunnel map that goes just pure across,(I'll post a SS later). And the stage could have that 30min time limit cause if u stay inside everyone would get pissed outside.
and ill think about more of the stage later Very Happy but if u have an idea ill put it in.

Last edited by Akito on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akito
Akito

Back to top Go down

1st~5th 6th~10 rb helper. Empty Re: 1st~5th 6th~10 rb helper.

Post by Deagan Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:59 am

Yes this has been considered by me before but i'm planning alot of stuff lately that I didn't really get to make any beginner pq... + I wouldn't know what maps to use with a dark room... suggestions on maps + stages please?
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iiSe7en Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:07 am

idk, but i wuld suggest the dark room map in LPQ. the place where u get the demension tickets.

iiSe7en

https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum