DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

havent been able to login all day today

5 posters

Go down

havent been able to login all day today Empty havent been able to login all day today

Post by MySin Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:09 am

im able to get as far as the character selection screen. when there it gives the sound indication as if its logging in but it stays like that for a very long time w/o dcing or going into the game. I am able to see @say comments and smegas when im not in the game but at character screen. Talked to numbertwo he says i stucked myself further but im not sure how i did that as i was never stuck.

Details i have available are yesterday i was logged in and the epic lag hit fm but we were still able to chat in friends and use smegas.
Deagan decided to patch the changing of character thingy and restarted server. I logged off safely from ereve. This morning i try to go in and its giving me the problem above. I have tried login fix and that doesnt help so i believe i need Deagan to help with this 1.
MySin
MySin

Back to top Go down

havent been able to login all day today Empty Re: havent been able to login all day today

Post by Zeox Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 am

Serves down atm, please be patient, thanks
Zeox
Zeox

Back to top Go down

havent been able to login all day today Empty Re: havent been able to login all day today

Post by MySin Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:42 pm

server is back up but im still not able to get into the server. still with the problem i first stated. hopefully this wont persist for another day Sad
MySin
MySin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeox Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 pm

I don't have access to the client on this computer, but are you still having the problem? If so, a GM that is gets on before me will have to d/c your char. Just provide IGN and channel just in case.
Zeox
Zeox

Back to top Go down

Post by MySin Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:46 pm

yes i am i couldnt log at all this morning so im assuming its still the same. but you wont be able to dc me zeox as my character is not stuck online somewhere in the game. My problem is i cant log in to the server. i can get as far as character selection.
MySin
MySin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Did you check if you got banned or something? O_O

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by itsjosh Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Johnathan wrote:Did you check if you got banned or something? O_O

If he was banned wouldn't there be a notice or something like "You're IP address/account has been banned from the server".

The way i see it, ruben is stuck....try logging on any ch other than 1?

itsjosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Maple works now? Yay? ;D
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by MySin Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 am

itsjosh wrote:
Johnathan wrote:Did you check if you got banned or something? O_O

If he was banned wouldn't there be a notice or something like "You're IP address/account has been banned from the server".

The way i see it, ruben is stuck....try logging on any ch other than 1?

ive tried to log on to every channel still same results i will try again tho when i get home. im hoping it works Smile
MySin
MySin

Back to top Go down

Post by itsjosh Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:04 am

Server keeps crashing ruben so if you cant log in check the forums first

itsjosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down