DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter for all my beloved DrakoMs/VisualMs players.

3 posters

Go down

A letter for all my beloved DrakoMs/VisualMs players. Empty A letter for all my beloved DrakoMs/VisualMs players.

Post by BishopZProZ Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Hello guys. I love you all and you all are my favorite friends as you all have been so friendly to me (JasperLee93) and made Drakoms fun. I recommended all my friends this private server. But it seems that the disaster that happened at maple-hosting has turned to ashes. And Deagan was right, ashes cannot rebirth. I cried upon what Deagan said and I have to say sorry that I am leaving DrakoMs/VisualMs for a new private server NibriuMS. This will be my last post in this forum or maybe not. . I wish Deagan, Ezequiel, Brandon, and all the other GM's, staff of DrakoMs/VisualMs a farewell and good luck. I will never forget you all. I will not respond in this forum anymore but you may add me in msn or email me at 'Jasper_Lee_2538@hotmail.com'. Today was my dark day. I will come back sometimes but rarely. I will miss you all.[BishopZProZ/JasperLee93 left DrakoMs/VisualMs starting a new life in the NibriuMS squadron. You may look for him there.]

BishopZProZ

Back to top Go down

A letter for all my beloved DrakoMs/VisualMs players. Empty Re: A letter for all my beloved DrakoMs/VisualMs players.

Post by itsjosh Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Bye Jasper. -cries-

itsjosh

Back to top Go down

A letter for all my beloved DrakoMs/VisualMs players. Empty Re: A letter for all my beloved DrakoMs/VisualMs players.

Post by Janniesaur Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:06 pm

;Wave miss you all.

I quit maple since Drako C:
Won't be playing any maple LOL until whenever o_o

-audis- you know were to find me ;Spy
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down