DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a long ass time guys.. Does anyone check these every once in a while?

2 posters

Go down

It's been a long ass time guys.. Does anyone check these every once in a while? Empty It's been a long ass time guys.. Does anyone check these every once in a while?

Post by xNyakiSIN Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:08 am

It's been about 4 years since I left Drako for school and eventually just moved on with my life. However, I never forgot about the community that we made. I stumbled upon these forums again while clearing out my bookmarks on my old laptop and thought I'd write something for those who still come by for nostalgia's sake (: For me, life is good. I was kicked out of my house because I decided to do school differently (take classes slowly and pay as I go rather than taking out loans and waste my time). I freelance web and graphic design, and spend a lot of my days managing diamond players for League of Legends teams. I haven't been on in a while, but I stream on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] whenever I can these days. Well, who ever reads this, I hope you have a wonderful day, and know that I'm still alive and well lol

Ciao~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

It's been a long ass time guys.. Does anyone check these every once in a while? Empty Re: It's been a long ass time guys.. Does anyone check these every once in a while?

Post by S3xiiDuckii Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:14 am

I'm so happy to hear that you're doing ok

p.s I'm also learning web and graphic design, and play league of legends if you wanna add me my summoner name is nXceptions.

S3xiiDuckii

Back to top Go down