DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Much Love.

2 posters

Go down

Much Love. Empty Much Love.

Post by xRyuu Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:26 am

It's been years. We've all moved on but I won't forget the community this game had, ever. I love you guys and I hope everybody is doing good. I don't even know if this will ever be seen by any of you, but it's late and I'm nostalgic so here I am. I joined Drako when I was like 12 years old. And here I am, 18. About to graduate high school and be a freshman in college. It's honestly crazy, I've grown so much from my time here and my time here is apart of what I am today. The memories of this server, the people. Cam, Bree, Eze, Andres, Yao, Rai, Mugen, Deagan, and so many more bonds I made here. It's crazy, it really is. I came by just to leave a note. Because this server was such a big part of my life in my early double digit years, it was only right. Anyways, it's 3:20am and I got school in the morning. My Twitter/Instagram is @ChiefBHC, just incase any of my oldies ever get that draw to revisit and read this. I love you guys, and I hope you're all doing well.
-xRyuu..

xRyuu

Back to top Go down

Much Love. Empty Re: Much Love.

Post by Mugen Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:45 am

Literally a year late but hey, at least one person saw it haha. Hope you're doing well too.
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down