DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned by xNyakiSIN but i think its the lag that made me look like glitcher/ hacker..is unban possible for me?

2 posters

Go down

I got banned by xNyakiSIN but i think its the lag that made me look like glitcher/ hacker..is unban possible for me? Empty I got banned by xNyakiSIN but i think its the lag that made me look like glitcher/ hacker..is unban possible for me?

Post by gudwn1201 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Okay my user name is gudwn9512.
I was zakking. Suddenly I lagged for about3~4 min. So I was just spamming a triple throw with my shadow partner on. (since i was pissed the fact that i lagged) and than i used all kinds of skills i had in my key slot. But buffs wouldn't work. So I was waiting until it doesnt lag anymore because my internet was working fine. So I turned on my msn making maplestory small screen. Than, when i was talking to my friend, my skills all worked at once. and than 4 arms of zak broke since all the spamming triple throw worked at once: ). So i got unlagged and came out of zak place to finish talking to my friend. Than when i looked at my maplestory screen. I glitched out. So I tried to relog in and it says 'its deleted...' I dunno why i got banned. It would be nice if you guys unbanned me. But, i barely doubt any one will. But, I just wanted to clearify that I am not a Hacker or a person who Abuses glitches. so Thank you for listening to my story, and ty for making this server it is really nice : )
P.S I was moving around as if i was hitting zakumwhen i spammed my triple throw.. I thought it would work if i moved around

Last edited by gudwn1201 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 am; edited 4 times in total

gudwn1201

Back to top Go down

I got banned by xNyakiSIN but i think its the lag that made me look like glitcher/ hacker..is unban possible for me? Empty Re: I got banned by xNyakiSIN but i think its the lag that made me look like glitcher/ hacker..is unban possible for me?

Post by Siren Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Moving to support Smile
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

I got banned by xNyakiSIN but i think its the lag that made me look like glitcher/ hacker..is unban possible for me? Empty Re: I got banned by xNyakiSIN but i think its the lag that made me look like glitcher/ hacker..is unban possible for me?

Post by gudwn1201 Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 pm

ty.. i didnt know how lol

gudwn1201

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:23 pm

You can't move thread, so no harm.

And I can see why support/off-topic might have made you unsure about where to post.

Now, we'll just wait and see if a GM or Deagan can assist you.

In other words forum monsters... (I say that kindly)

Don't post unless you can answer the question legitly. Please and thank you.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down