DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So im finaly going to introduce myself...

2 posters

Go down

So im finaly going to introduce myself... Empty So im finaly going to introduce myself...

Post by Serindel Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

hello and good day to DrakoMS. My name is Jonathan Rosario, i play this server as Serindel, the friendly guy who likes to train people to help them achieve there first few rebirths. or if you need help with anything else, that a GM isnt available to answer at the time, just ask over smega, im sure most of us players have enough common sense to answer your question. or at least i do. Wink im a videogame/anime/manga fan, so if that doesnt say anything well. i suggest you figure out a way to gain some more common sense =p. in other news, im not on every single day of my life, and if i am, im only on for an hour or two. but when i do play, i manage to help quite a lot of people. so i could be considered a reliable help source to whom ever actually reads this in this forum. if they need the assistance of course. now other times ill be playing my ps3, either final fantasy 13, cuz that game just rocks. modern warfare 2, because i like to here that little tink sound when i get a headshot with 4/5 of my guns, and because throwing knives are overated, not to mention i love pissing ppl of with my TN (tactical nuke) third favorite game for the ps3 is borderlands. in which i own the expansions. if you wish to add me on your ps3 things my ign is CrimsonJDR. anyways back to the topic of maplestory sense this is a maplestory indroduction. poke.....and poke again...and im going to eat me some ramen now, because im tired of eating cereal for breakfast. =p have fun in drakoms, and goodluck to you. bounce
Serindel
Serindel

Back to top Go down

So im finaly going to introduce myself... Empty Re: So im finaly going to introduce myself...

Post by Mugen Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

I formally welcome you to DrakoMS since i've technically just met you yesterday. Razz Btw my PSN is Mercilesstracer (it's lame I made it a long time ago =/ ) soo if you got time you can add me and maybe we can play something sometime in the future. Very Happy
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down