DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iiTommy's Guide to Starting

2 posters

Go down

iiTommy's Guide to Starting Empty iiTommy's Guide to Starting

Post by iiTommy Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 am

Ok, so this is just a short guide to help out people just starting new to this server or any private server Smile
This is just what i think is a recommended path to faster leveling and achieving high damage quick.
This may end up different to what you think so please post below if there is anything you feel that i should change!

1st job - i recommend going as a Warrior - Fighter - Crusader - Hero path.

Why a Warrior?
Because the combo skill that they gain in 3rd job and advanced combo in 4th job is very useful towards your damage. It will speed up leveling quite well and after achieving brandish, after achieving the first rebirth brandish makes it quick to level up fast, this is compared to other classes such as bowmen, pirate etc. because there is no level 0 common weapon they have to use. But until going through the mage rebirth, brandish will be very useful. As well as the Warrior gets a large amount of HP which is helpful for next rebirths.

After achieving your 1st rebirth! i would recommend the path of a Rogue - Assassin - Hermit - Night lord.

Why Assassin?
This is because Assassin's have a useful skill of haste which is helpful to train with, Flash jump which always comes in handy and especially Shadow Partner, The use of shadow partner becoming extremely useful when being an Archer, Corsair or Assassin. Aswell the Assassin is quite a fast training job and allows bossing quite quickly.

After achieving the 2nd Rebirth!! i recommend taking the path of a Archer - hunter - ranger - Bow master

Why Bow Master?
Well bowmaster is a very fast leveling job when it has been combined with the buffs of Combo, Shadow partner and the Bowman's main buff of Sharp Eyes. The skill Hurricane will make leveling very easy and with the Skill Sharp Eyes saved for the next rebirth it adds a nice touch to the damage that you will make.

So now you have achieved 3rd Rebirth!!! i would probably go Magician - Cleric - Priest - Bishop

Why a Bishop?
Well at 3rd job you will receive Holy Symbol, your best friend when training, and at level 120 as a Bishop, Genesis, this would now be your rebirthing skill that will help you to achieve 4th job in no time Smile. Aswell as that, it will quickly boost your MP a lot higher then it was at Bow Master.

After achieving 4th Rebirth!!!! You don't really need anymore buffs so choose whatever class you want Smile
For new people, Bowman is the most popular job, due to the fast attacking speed and high damage it does, but choose whatever you want Very Happy

Hope this guide helped in some way, If you found this guide helpful then you could find the Monster map guide currently been worked on helpful to.
If anyone needs help training or anything, please buddy me in game and when i'm on i'll be glad to help you.
Cya
iiTommy

Last edited by iiTommy on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
iiTommy
iiTommy

Back to top Go down

iiTommy's Guide to Starting Empty Re: iiTommy's Guide to Starting

Post by NumberTwo Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 am

This is just my opinion, but I would actually start out as an assassin. A night lord's mobility will make things a lot easier for that second and third rebirth. The only con to this is that starting out as an assassin would be sort of expensive.

After night lord, I would pick warrior because you have flash jump (warriors are the slowest class). Once you pick warrior, save combo and brandish. Brandish is because I recommend sometime in your rebirth path to become a paladin to get holy charge and heaven's hammer.

I guess its all preference but thats just my opinion.

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by iiTommy Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:21 am

my preference on Hero first is based on mostly damage as well as 2nd rebirth will be a lot quicker, If taking the job of Assassin first there is no common claw to use after achieving first rebirth so it's basically like starting new, as well as i would probably think Hero then Assassin would be faster getting through then Assassin then Hero because of damage, just my thoughts though.
thank you for sharing your opinion on this though Smile
iiTommy
iiTommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down