DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned????????

Go down

banned???????? Empty banned????????

Post by james1239798 Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 am

I was talking with friends and then went to solo at Zakum's Altar, and somehow when I was attacking, sudden lag took place. Soon after I thought it was just a massive spike, I logged out and tried to relog. It said I was blocked or deleted... I checked the ban log and it put me down for damage hack of 386,712,092 damage? I think the issue here was during the T/F event, Adam summoned the 'Pink Bean' boss and then it was killed, making me have a buff with bonus attack. But I was not hacking. Please help? I had 37 Rebirths... Crying or Very sad

EDIT::: Since nobody has answered, let me put some details, but NO I DO NOT HAVE SCREEN-SHOTS; I had a full 'Voter's Reverse Bowman Set' (each item gave atleast +25 all stats), a +22 Crimson Arclancer with 405 attack, a +3 horntail necklace +55 all stats, I had all full buffs possible that I had, and I was using 'Crushing Blow' from my bowmaster skills (auto-attack on melee) which makes me do 360% of my damage (I think), and the bonus was that 'Pink Bean Victory' buff that gave bonus attack (not sure how much). I DID NOT HACK... Please reply?!?

Last edited by james1239798 on Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more details...)

james1239798

Back to top Go down

banned???????? Empty Re: banned????????

Post by james1239798 Thu May 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Ok. This can be locked, Deagan resolved it.

james1239798

Back to top Go down