DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get your first rebirth or where to train!

5 posters

Go down

How to get your first rebirth or where to train! Empty How to get your first rebirth or where to train!

Post by KamiKaze Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:52 am

This is a place where I level up quickly and get rebirth easily! If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer ASAP! [Note: To get to these places, simply type in @cocnpc.]

Things to know (if you don't already know):
@rebirth reg = are regular classes.
@rebirth koc = are cygnus knight classes.

First Rebirth:
Lv 1 ~ 20 train at 'Henesy Hunting Ground 1'

Lv 20 ~ 30 train at 'Land of Wild Boars II'

Lv 30 ~ 120+ get leeched at 'The Mountain of Cloud Fox'

Lv 120 ~ 200 get leeched at 'Garden of Darkness I' or 'Horntail's Cave'., but I suggest you leech at 'Garden of Darkness' because Horntail can kill you easily; however, you can train/leeched at Horntail after 5 rebirth(s).

Second Rebirth:
Once you're level 200 you can hit the boss (Eliza) at 'Garden of Darkness I' and then rebirth by typing @rebirth reg or @rebirth koc. [Note: let the Pros kill Eliza, that way you can level up more and continue to train at 'Garden of Darkness I'. You can repeat Second Rebirth training method over and over.]
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

How to get your first rebirth or where to train! Empty Re: How to get your first rebirth or where to train!

Post by NumberTwo Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Just my opinion, but this guide seems a bit dependent on "pro" players.

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

How to get your first rebirth or where to train! Empty Re: How to get your first rebirth or where to train!

Post by Codicia Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm

yeah, "get leeched"
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:25 pm

get leeched ftw

NumberTwo wrote:Just my opinion, but this guide seems a bit dependent on "pro" players.

Yeah, I know, but this is a chance for the "Pros" to show that they really do help them (the new players) when they apply for GM; however, this can keep their reputation up, get known by players, and etc.

EDIT by Codicia: Edit button ftw, use it.

Last edited by Codicia on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 am

So....this is about applying for GM?

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:35 am

Kind of lol. Some people say they help others (on their GM Application) and stuff like that, but I don't believe they do anything to help the new players and stuff o-o.
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 am

Well the way it looks like right now, its more of a guide for "pro players" on where to train people than for people that are new to the server.

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 am

Yeah. It's better though. It's keeping the new players here and stuff. Instead of training for awhile and gets sick of it and quit and go for a high rate servers o-o
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:33 am

nub
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:27 am

hacker!
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by kieki4567 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 am

Huh i got lost at the 2post above me o.o anyways this is a great guide i suppose that u have someone over 90rb Accompanying u

kieki4567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down