DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, is the attendance glitch 'fixed' yet?

4 posters

Go down

So, is the attendance glitch 'fixed' yet? Empty So, is the attendance glitch 'fixed' yet?

Post by xPandax Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 am

This whole glitch is a joke,

1) I seriously don't believe there's only 25-30(i'll admit, including me and i got banned) people abusing it and only we are banned.
2) Its so simple to do, I can't believe it took so long for our GM/AM to find it.
3) How are you gna define whether someone's item is used from attendance glitch? GWB? GM hat? that it? (PS. I have neither.)

Alright, I used attendance glitch for NXcash and white scrolls. So you guys are gna remove my WG and bow too? i hunted the WG fair and square, i looted every fire ore for my bow(2 bows to be exact) fair and square.
Anyway, I'm not saying abusing this glitch is a right thing to do, I'm just saying if you guys have time to filter out 25-30 abusers, get the others out too. I'm fine being banned for now cause, ya, i abused but i just wna say you guys aren't doing a very good job cause i KNOW some of the abusers still hanging around.

PS. read topic, tyvm.

xPandax

Back to top Go down

So, is the attendance glitch 'fixed' yet? Empty Re: So, is the attendance glitch 'fixed' yet?

Post by Deagan Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 am

- In fact, only 25 people indeed decided to abuse it and got banned.
- I already knew about it, fixing it is next.
- I am smarter than that, I can see the amounts you voted in total.

- MySQL doesn't lie.. only 27 people with more than a possible amount of attendance days. I searched for 60 days, attendance has been around for more than 3 months, so 60 is likely possible to get. Anything to much above that, banned.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

So, is the attendance glitch 'fixed' yet? Empty Re: So, is the attendance glitch 'fixed' yet?

Post by xPandax Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 am

I meant the items, not whether they abused it or not. I know a little SQL myself and i know its easy to catch. but fyi, i still do know people who abused and still unbanned. btw, i mean no disrespect to you but i'm just stating my point.

xPandax

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsplintr Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 am

oh... sorry deagan i didnt know i abused it lol o-o i thought you can take away all the stuffs i got on my Habituous character cuz when i logged on after you unbanned me i had a reverse set o-o and i used most of the nx on Habituous too, i didn't know i glitched it X_X i thought you gave it to me or something lol

davidsplintr

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsplintr Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 am

well i didnt abuseit only happened once, i didnt know how i got like 7 days of attendance o-o but i mean if i find a wallet on the street... im not gonna say anything xD

davidsplintr

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 pm

xPandax wrote:I meant the items, not whether they abused it or not. I know a little SQL myself and i know its easy to catch. but fyi, i still do know people who abused and still unbanned. btw, i mean no disrespect to you but i'm just stating my point.

I was talking about the items, when I can see how much you voted in total and how much you wasted with buying attendance, can I not charge the people?
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xPandax Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:21 pm

alright whatever it is, can you unban me so we can get this over with?

xPandax

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 am

i told u about this bug/glitch w/e u wanna call it a long while ago deag....
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum