DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi

+2
Johnathan
Anizer
6 posters

Go down

Hi Empty Hi

Post by Anizer Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi (=

I'm Anizer and I just recently downloaded the DrakoMS Client. I scanned it and it contained a Trojan. I didn't care so I just put it in the recycling bin. After I accidentally unpluged my laptop, it wouldnt turn on again. Thanks DrakoMS for your wonderful Virus =D

~Anizer

Anizer

Back to top Go down

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post by Johnathan Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Yeah, that always happens. It's because It's a private server. So the Client is basically and edited version of the GMS client. So grats, you have the same problem everyone else does. And it doesn't contain a Trojan, it's just labeled that way because it's edited.

And don't blame DrakoMs because you fucked up the power supply on your laptop. That's your fault. D:

Back to DrakoMs stuff. If you can, you can label the DrakoMs .exe program as not being a Trojan, then it should run fine. If that doesn't work, I actually uninstalled my anti-virus. But you should only do that if you know exactly what you're gonna get from whatever sites you go to and stuff you're downloading.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by iiSe7en Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:23 pm

try turning off ur Anti-Virus, that way it wont scan it

iiSe7en

https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Post by DangLetsBang! OMG HACKS Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 am

Danny wrote:try turning off ur Anti-Virus, that way it wont scan it

Why turn it off? o;
You won't be Virus-Free Very Happy

DangLetsBang! OMG HACKS

Back to top Go down

Post by iiSe7en Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 am

if he has avira or any antivirus that says the client has a trojan or cant turn the client on, turn it off or uninstall it. Kirkpatrick and AVG are the best for any MS Private server.

iiSe7en

https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:32 am

I have Norton Anti-Virus, and it labeled Drako as a Trojan. More specifically, just the .exe program. But whatever.

If you're careful with what you download, you can uninstall you're anti-virus. Just make sure you know exactly what you're downloading.

DrakoMs is not a Trojan. It's just labeled that way because it's edited. So it thinks it is.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 am

hahaha, how can you "accedentally" unplug your laptop? unplugging your laptop can break your computer very easilly, so yea. why would you post anything here anyways? if you blame us, why would you use another computer and post something here? Seeing that it is your first post, why would you make a account here? i mean, if you really think its from our client that broke your computer, i dont think anyone would do something that far. i would just stay away from this server...
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by BishopZProZ Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 am

Just disable to stupid anti virus. I have played DrakoMs for more then 7 moths and nothing happened

BishopZProZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm

chachadog wrote:hahaha, how can you "accedentally" unplug your laptop? unplugging your laptop can break your computer very easilly, so yea. why would you post anything here anyways? if you blame us, why would you use another computer and post something here? Seeing that it is your first post, why would you make a account here? i mean, if you really think its from our client that broke your computer, i dont think anyone would do something that far. i would just stay away from this server...

Chacha, that's not the only thing he's complaining about.

BishopZProZ wrote:Just disable to stupid anti virus. I have played DrakoMs for more then 7 moths and nothing happened

Agreed. Just disable your anti-virus.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum