DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Unban me please, I don't even know what happened. (T.T) *

+6
seraphsoul
Zeox
Deagan
Codicia
♥ Charlotte ♥
Reactor
10 posters

Go down

* Unban me please, I don't even know what happened. (T.T) * Empty * Unban me please, I don't even know what happened. (T.T) *

Post by Reactor Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Can you please unban my account? It said that I did 2147000001 damage, and I got auto-banned. I don't even know how I can do that much damage. Must be a glitch for standing in the same spot and throwing ninja stars so the damage gets glitched? Can someone please help me? I really want to play DrakoMS! Sad Sad Sad

*Also, a lot of other people have been banned for damage hack, but they just use Heaven's hammer to do like 4 million damage and get banned because they did "too" much damage. I would try to suggest deleting the damage hack for heaven's hammer but nothing else. I was in the Cloud Fox place killing the mini-cloud foxes when all of a sudden my damage did 999999999 (I don't even know how the 21470000001 thingy came in) and it kept changing, so it went like this: 99999999, 888888888, 777777777, 666666666, 5555555555, 444444444, 333333333, 2222222222, 1111111111. All really fast, it was all just changing really fast like inbetween the 9's and the 8', would be like 10 miliseconds, so you can imagine how it would look like, the monsters would also do that much damage to me? I was like "wtf"? and then I started lagging. I decided to relog, when I try to log back in, it says "This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection." And 1 last suggestion. How come people get banned for doing good damage or glitched damage but people that do fast attack, fly, DEMi, don't get banned? It was just my suggestion and I hope you create something that bans that too. Smile

*I was also downloading 3 files on my computer so it might make my computer lag? Because after the lag, I shot like 20 ninja stars at once and I think maybe the damage added up to 2147000001? I don't really know. I was also trying out Zakum when the SAME thing happened, fortunately, I didn't get auto-banned on that one cause the server was already lagging. Razz I also don't like the people that have fast attack/buffs and it disconnects the whole map. I think they should get banned too because everyone has to type their password in again, their pin, select their character, then play. I think that you shouldn't add autoban if you want 100% unfair bans, even though I said you should get autoban in the top, why I said it? Because if you want more autobans for ALL or MOST of the hacks. Machines sometimes mess up too, if there is a glitch, we should report it, I know, but I didn't have time to report this because as soon as it happened, BANNED [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

*DrakoMS has been an awesome experience to me as in my real life, I saw how annoying I can be in stages (lmao). And I can chat about some real life stuff (maybe). But it has been really fun to me and I don't want to miss it! I have been trying out many other private servers except they have Gay GM's that ban people for no apparent reason and host retarded events like just randomly spawning bosses in the FM rooms, and a JQ event where they just flash jump to the end and say they win, haha, NOT COOL. I like DrakoMS because of their friendly GMs and they host events that are fun to everyone. If this ban appeal gets denied, then I bid farewell.

Last edited by Reactor on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reactor
Reactor

Back to top Go down

* Unban me please, I don't even know what happened. (T.T) * Empty Re: * Unban me please, I don't even know what happened. (T.T) *

Post by ♥ Charlotte ♥ Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:49 pm

I hope you get unbanned, even though I don't know you ♥️ pale
♥ Charlotte ♥
♥ Charlotte ♥

Back to top Go down

* Unban me please, I don't even know what happened. (T.T) * Empty Re: * Unban me please, I don't even know what happened. (T.T) *

Post by Codicia Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 pm

You see, that damage (2b) IS hacking, you can't get there without doing it. Though you took some time doing this thread

♥️ Charlotte ♥️ wrote:I hope you get unbanned, even though I don't know you ♥️ pale
don't wish that to people that might be hackers.
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:33 pm

This is complete bullshit, heaven's hammer hits 99% of the hp of a monster, the change you had a monster with exactly 2,147b, which is also the integer's max amount... is nearly 0% as I dont have any monsters with exactly that much hp.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeox Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Deagan wrote:This is complete bullshit
Ownt.

Sorry for spam. Smile
Zeox
Zeox

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 pm

banned ppl for dmg hack always have same excuse, or is it just me o_o

although good job on taking ur time to write this Razz
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayme Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 am

Yeeaaah... the damage you got banned for looks like it was entered like a variable.. how often do you hit x,xxx,000,001..? I think it's a 1 in 2.147b chance, at least.

Ayme

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, Yubby has the most RBs out of the non-GM people, and he can't even hit 2 bil. So you completely hacked. I have 132 RBs, and I only hit 14 Mil max. D:

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 am

God, so many hackers these days... Why would people hack a "private server"? Isn't it already hacked?
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Technically, yes. Which is why it makes no sense to hack on a private server. 'Cause it's already 'hacked'.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypnoc Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am

One word: BULLSHIT

Please don't bullshit us
DMG can't be glicth by lag or anything

Just admit it..You were hacking and you got caught

END OF STORY
Close this
Hypnoc
Hypnoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 am

Hypnoc wrote:One word: BULLSHIT

Please don't bullshit us
DMG can't be glicth by lag or anything

Just admit it..You were hacking and you got caught

END OF STORY
Close this

I agree.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down