DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need Help with the Installation process

5 posters

Go down

I need Help with the Installation process Empty I need Help with the Installation process

Post by Gakahn Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:25 am

Yeah I'm a newb...but I got maplestory downloaded, but now whenever I try and install the client I get this error message:

THIS APPLICATION HAS FAILED TO START BECAUSE IJL15.DLL WAS NOT FOUND. RE-INSTALING THE APP MAY HELP...

so should I try re-installing or is there something else I should do?

GAKAHN

Gakahn

Back to top Go down

I need Help with the Installation process Empty Re: I need Help with the Installation process

Post by iiSe7en Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:11 pm

the folder you have installed doesnt have the entire files in the folder,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

use our Download page

iiSe7en

https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

I need Help with the Installation process Empty Re: I need Help with the Installation process

Post by stroobach Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:17 pm

you also have to download the client Wink
from the site
stroobach
stroobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Gakahn Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 am

I have the client... It's just every time I click on it, to make it run it pops up that error message

Gakahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikachux3 Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 am

It could be that you didn't extract your files right and didn't mix them together correctly.
If you did and you know you did, try to re-download and if that doesn't work, try to download clean .wz files and copy it into the msv75 folder Very Happy
Mikachux3
Mikachux3

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 pm

I had that when I first downloaded it. It's because the file it's trying to use isn't in the same folder or whatever.

Make sure you have all of v.75 in the same folder. Download the Client and put it into the v.75 folder, then run the Client.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum