DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs.

5 posters

Go down

Majority says:

i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs. I_vote_lcap90%i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs. I_vote_rcap 90% 
[ 9 ]
i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs. I_vote_lcap10%i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs. Empty i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs.

Post by xNyakiSIN Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:27 am

ive refused a lot of chairs as prizes in events which makes me think "man...that makes no sense at all..." i could understand stat items and fire items, but chairs? event prizes include all chairs listed under @quest, but what about the other chairs that we have put "off limits"? you see all the GMs have these fancy cool chairs but the players cant choose them in event prizes. honestly, i dont think its a big deal for players to choose whatever chair they want. i actually think its pretty greedy that we put chairs "off limits" to players. in my opinion, the chair thing isnt a big deal and we should apply all chairs to choose from as a choice for event prizes.

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs. Empty Re: i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs.

Post by Zaba Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Apparently I think they should put chairs on the prize list. For one the prizes itself are starting to lose its sheen and the only good thing for winning an event is probably the really cool items. Maybe you could find a middle road like for the really hard events such as a hard jq to give the chairs. And for the simple events like T/F shouldn't give out chairs...
Zaba
Zaba

Location : ya nu dat place over dere across the street... yeah

Back to top Go down

i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs. Empty Re: i dont see the point in "reserving" chairs.

Post by xNyakiSIN Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:57 am

agreed.

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 pm

I started giving out chairs like a week and a half before you made this thread o.o
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:27 am

I think if certain chairs are off limits, it would be unfair. I mean, I have a Bloody Rose Chair, and you can only get those from GMs. A lot of other players always ask "where you get that", all I can say is, "uhh, events?"

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:05 am

Johnathan wrote:I think if certain chairs are off limits, it would be unfair. I mean, I have a Bloody Rose Chair, and you can only get those from GMs. A lot of other players always ask "where you get that", all I can say is, "uhh, events?"
and it's true, what's the unfair there?
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 am

Well, I don't think this should belong in the in-game suggestions though because this is more likely a general staff suggestions for the prizes they give out... can I close?
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 am

Codicia wrote:
Johnathan wrote:I think if certain chairs are off limits, it would be unfair. I mean, I have a Bloody Rose Chair, and you can only get those from GMs. A lot of other players always ask "where you get that", all I can say is, "uhh, events?"

It's unfair because the new people can't really get cool stuff.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 am

im just saying the prize list says only chairs in Quest..but if they can get it from quest, wouldnt that just make no sense?..

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 am

Johnathan wrote:
Codicia wrote:

It's unfair because the new people can't really get cool stuff.
they can win an event, I host events daily o.o

xNyakiSIN wrote:im just saying the prize list says only chairs in Quest..but if they can get it from quest, wouldnt that just make no sense?..
nina, give out all the chairs you want, I stopped caring long ago
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:09 pm

then manny should edit the eventrpize tk list so players wont be misled Surprised

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down