DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a bit of install help

4 posters

Go down

Need a bit of install help Empty Need a bit of install help

Post by ChromeKnight Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:40 am

okay, I put everything into the folder but, when I attempt to extract part one or two, it pops up with an error message saying that the file was corrupt. Note, both were downloaded from the main site itself and placed into the client folder.

I have the maplestory client v.88, would I still be able to make it work or am I just wasting my time?

ChromeKnight

Back to top Go down

Need a bit of install help Empty Re: Need a bit of install help

Post by Codicia Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 pm

You're wasting your time, we are v75
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpants Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:50 am

I seem to be having the same problem, when i try to extract both of the files i downloaded from the website. After i get like 75% through a error message on WinRar pops up saying that the file is corrupted.

Edit: I have discovered what was causing my problem, for some reason whenever i downloaded using google chrome the files became corrupted. To test i used firefox and it worked flawlessly so i'm going to say that this was caused by google chrome.

Blackpants

Back to top Go down

Post by damanjot Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 am

i can extract the files fine but when i do they dont show all the files they only show one file and that is the setup i cant play is that y do i need to have all the files whoing?

damanjot

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpants Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:33 am

You just need to run the setup and install it that way but if still says about the error try downloading using a different wweb browser if not I can try to upload the full folder on rapidshare but only as like a last case senario

Blackpants

Back to top Go down

Post by damanjot Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:00 am

yes i got i can finally play drakoms i find all the files wat do i do now im not really good at this kind of stuff lol it keeps saying that i cant play caz of my firewall even thought my firewall is off i even closed my antivirus trying to play it but i still cant

damanjot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down