DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was auto banned for using heavens hammer.

3 posters

Go down

I was auto banned for using heavens hammer. Empty I was auto banned for using heavens hammer.

Post by Tomoka Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:21 am

Yeah so im lvl 120 i think, and im a page, i have no rebirths and as soon as i got heavens hammer i used it on a fox in the cloud fox place. as a result i was auto banned, and i would really appreciate being unbanned. the char's IGN that got AB: Tomoka.

Please help, i would love to play.

*Edit* Username is: mdrnolen IGN: Tomoka Reason for autoban: Used heavens hammer and was suspected for dmg hacking. Details:Banreason :Autoban 'Tomoka': Hacking (damage hack) damage being : 3840802

Tomoka

Back to top Go down

I was auto banned for using heavens hammer. Empty Re: I was auto banned for using heavens hammer.

Post by Johnathan Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:00 am

Don't use Heaven's Hammer with no RBs. Wait until you get at least 2 or 3, then you should be fine.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

I was auto banned for using heavens hammer. Empty Re: I was auto banned for using heavens hammer.

Post by Tomoka Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 am

I realize that now.
I'm just waiting for someone to unban me atm.

Sad i can wait, i love drako, but i get the feeling im being forgotten. Sad

Tomoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoka Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 am

Hello? ;-;

Still here... walking around in the forums, alone and bored...

Tomoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:18 am

Unbanned.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down