DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about the client download

4 posters

Go down

Question about the client download Empty Question about the client download

Post by Behemoth1115 Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:51 pm

My girlfriend wants to play on this server so recently she downloaded the client that is up in the download page right now. She gets this error message

C:\users\user\desktop\drakomsv75_dmg_cap_broken.exe is not a valid Win32 application

Help would be greatly appreciated. I am confused just as much as her as to why that would happen. (never happened too me)

Behemoth1115

Back to top Go down

Question about the client download Empty Re: Question about the client download

Post by Mugen Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Hmm the client is located on her desktop? It should be placed in a folder dedicated to the client and the v75 files so that you can connect to the server properly. I assume she gets this error from clicking on the client and trying to start DrakoMs so if that doesn't fix it, try re-downloading and replacing your exsisting client in the folder.

EDIT- Sorry I googled the error and got some info on it, heres a link for help : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Im guessing its either not compatible with your windows or your security program may be blocking it?? Hope that helps.
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:48 am

My best guess is your version of computer is uncompatible with the client. But then again I could be wrong, like Mugen said there's also the chance of it being a security program mistaking it for a virus.

What version do you have?
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by Behemoth1115 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 am

got it too work but now I need to know how to stop her anti virus to stop quarentineing it =(

Behemoth1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 pm

You should be able to put it in a "trusted" section of her virus protection.

If you don't want to work on figuring that out - disable/turn her virus protection off while playing. Smile
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down