DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Download Client and Version for New Website

+5
daaznkevin
stroobach
seraphsoul
lolboy
Zaba
9 posters

Go down

How to Download Client and Version for New Website Empty How to Download Client and Version for New Website

Post by Zaba Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(1) Click the download tab

(2) click the two tabs circled above and combine the files. This should take about 1 -3 hours downloading both
The two files combined should look like this

(3) Download the client now. You should save it into your maplestory folder. This should take a couple of seconds

You'll need to download win rar witch u can easily get it if you google win rar This should take about 3-5 min

the folder should look like this.

(4)Now extract the files

Now the client is now an application and you may play to your hearts content Exclamation :3

(5)You can make a short cut and put it on your desk top but your actual program has to stay in the maplestory folder. Happy Drakoing

Zaba
Zaba

Location : ya nu dat place over dere across the street... yeah

Back to top Go down

How to Download Client and Version for New Website Empty Re: How to Download Client and Version for New Website

Post by lolboy Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:46 am

what version of maplestory do you need?

lolboy

Back to top Go down

How to Download Client and Version for New Website Empty Re: How to Download Client and Version for New Website

Post by Zaba Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:53 am

well its on the website look at the screen shot. But btw its v75
Zaba
Zaba

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 am

eww are u usint IE....
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaba Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 am

wat is I.E.?
Zaba
Zaba

Back to top Go down

Post by stroobach Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:09 am

internet explorer xD

i prefer also firefox Razz
stroobach
stroobach

Back to top Go down

Post by daaznkevin Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi im new so im kinda nooby so im wondering how do i combine the file?

daaznkevin

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm

dl winrar and extract files
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaba Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:56 am

erm well you would put one folder in the other and take all the stuff out of the folder inside the folder and delete the folder(or u can keep it your choice)
Zaba
Zaba

Back to top Go down

Post by davedavedude Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:56 am

how come when i try to download the client my anti-virus software blocks it off and tells me its a virus.....this sucks man.

davedavedude

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:20 pm

its not a virus its a false positive it does that to all privateserver and gms too
just turn off anti virus, download it extract and put in the folder then turn it back on
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by damanjot Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:35 pm

hey i was just wondering which files do i extract they are covered up in the picture so i aint sure

damanjot

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 pm

damanjot wrote:hey i was just wondering which files do i extract they are covered up in the picture so i aint sure
you have to download the v75 setup, that's splitted into two parts which I uploaded to megaupload. once you have both files, open ONE of them (they have to be in the same folder) and extract the setup, or just double click it and begin the installation. after you installed v75, place the Drako client inside the v75 folder, double click it and you can play (register at the website)
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaba Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:32 am

Sorry I saw mango's guide and it looked like it blocked any icon with drakoms o-o
Zaba
Zaba

Back to top Go down

Post by damanjot Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 am

ok thnks i figured it out

damanjot

Back to top Go down

Post by tha-mee Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:20 pm

it says it couldn't connect to maplstory, and then something about check the website for more details... (yes/no buttons)

tha-mee

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 pm

server down we upgrading to v83, beta might be released by end of this week i think...
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down