DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Suggest Bugs section that only GMs or Admins can read?

3 posters

Go down

a Suggest Bugs section that only GMs or Admins can read? Empty a Suggest Bugs section that only GMs or Admins can read?

Post by Noobean Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm

I have a bug to report, but If I type out how it works, people might abuse it, so yeah, I think you should make a section where you can only post topics but you can't read the topic if you didn't open it, so.. is that possible?

Noobean

Back to top Go down

a Suggest Bugs section that only GMs or Admins can read? Empty Re: a Suggest Bugs section that only GMs or Admins can read?

Post by Mugen Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Hmm thats a good idea, as for bugs/glitches I can think of one that hasn't been fixed (not sure if it can be fixed) and has recently resurfaced.
Mugen
Mugen

Back to top Go down

a Suggest Bugs section that only GMs or Admins can read? Empty Re: a Suggest Bugs section that only GMs or Admins can read?

Post by Siren Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Not really possible with this forum.

Best you can do to keep it out of everyone's eyes is to PM Deagan personally.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobean Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Siren wrote:Not really possible with this forum.

Best you can do to keep it out of everyone's eyes is to PM Deagan personally.
okais, ill keep that in mind.

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down