DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New section in General concerning forum rules.

4 posters

Go down

New section in General concerning forum rules. Empty New section in General concerning forum rules.

Post by xNyakiSIN Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:25 am

Hey deagan, i think we should have a quick summary to forum regulations in the general section or something. im tired of having to sift through personal conversations that dont belong just to get to where the actual thread ends. if people want to have a convo thats what pm, off topic, introduce me, and etc stuff is for. ive been trying to answer question and give feed back to multiple threads but having to sift through replies that dont even retain to the thread is getting annoying. anyways, hope you understand.

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

New section in General concerning forum rules. Empty Re: New section in General concerning forum rules.

Post by CrimsonDeadly Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:30 am

Sorry ):
I'll slow down <3
And post more threads in the off-topic section =D
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

New section in General concerning forum rules. Empty Re: New section in General concerning forum rules.

Post by Siren Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 pm

There were a set of rules detailing all of that. Not sure why it hasn't been posted.

And technically no forum is for personal conversations unless someone literally makes a thread "let's chit chat" in off topic. Theoretically all posts should be made with the idea anyone else could come along and jump onto the response as well.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Sorry Nina, Sarah, I forgot to post them.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 am

It's not a problem. I just figured you may have been tweaking them some. =)
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down