DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Maps and Mesos/Fire rock Maps

4 posters

Go down

Training Maps and Mesos/Fire rock Maps Empty Training Maps and Mesos/Fire rock Maps

Post by iiTommy Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 am

So this guide is to really detail where some good training maps would be for people in the rebirth range of 0 - 5. As well as helping you out on quickly gaining mesos and Fire Ores. These monster maps are based on the jobs taken from my previous guide.

Monster Maps

As Warrior - Hero to start off!

When starting off, 3rd job will be quite quick to achieve. Training from Zombie mushrooms, Forest of Golem, Ghost Ship 5 (Singapore past MP3). Now after achieving 3rd job training may get a little bit slower if doing it solo. As damage will be normal to that of GMS, the training area's will be the same basically, if training at Ghost Ship 5 to level 70 i recommend staying there until lvl 75. From there:

-Wolf spiders until level 95 or so
-Encounter with the Buddha from level 95 until 120.
-At 120 you could conquer Headless Horseman which will reward you with a few levels.
-As well as killing Headless Horseman, Papulatus, Manon, Griffey would also be good for exp.
-The next training place as a Hero could be the Secret shrine as the monsters there dish out a decent amount of exp. Achieving level 200 for the first rebirth solo is quite a grueling task, i would recommend finding someone to help you out for a bit but if there is no one available this is an alternative.

As an Assassin in 2nd Rebirth!:

Starting off a new rebirth will be quite easy this time, with brandish available to use, equip a level 0 sword and start killing some monsters at about level 40 - 50, this speeds you up to level 70 very fast. From there, add a fair few points into DEX and head towards Headless Horseman for a little bit, this will be an express way to get to 120 quick and from there it will get easier. With triple throw now at your claw and shadow partner mixed with combo, Papulatus will not be too tough a challenge to take on. Killing pap should not take too long with the amount of Luk you will have and skills, this will be a quicker way to get to level 200 then before 1st rebirth Smile.

As Bowman in 3rd Rebirth:
Now this will be the fasted Rebirth so far, with the mixture now of Combo, Shadow partner and the extremely fast move which is Hurricane, Bosses in GMS such as Papulatus, pianus and such ( not including zakum and above) will be pretty quick for you to kill. The best way to reach 200 quickest again would probably be taking on Papulatus but i think as well you could kill Zakum's Arms, they are excellent exp for anyone.

As A Bishop in 4th Rebirth:
This rebirth will be one of the slowest you will undertake but it is worth it in the end, with rewards of Holy Symbol at 3rd job and the powerful Genesis in 4th job it makes it worth while. Again using Brandish to quickly level up to bishop, the road will be quick to 150 - 160, but as well the Bishop Class is a perfect opportunity to collect mesos and fire ores ( More info further down ). The best training map will be Goblin forest 2 once you have Genesis, Standing on the middle platform will save you lots of time moving and will cover the whole map, but make sure you stock up on All-Cures first.

5th Rebirth and onwards:
From here you either would experiment with what job you would make your main or get straight into it and stick to 1 job. From here the main way of training is bosses, By rebirth 5 you will have a high amount of AP points to add into your Main stat depending on the job. As well all your buffs will be there for your use. Until reaching about 6 or 7 rebirth depending on whether you have acquired an @fire weapon to use, your main bosses will be those of Zakum and lower unless you are killing Eliza or Horn Tail in a party. Once you have gotten an @fire weapon to use, you will be able to kill Eliza and Horn Tail in a reasonable time frame.

Collecting Mesos and Fire Ores
So there is basically 3 maps where you will mostly collect mesos and pieces of fire ores, these are Garden of Darkness 1 ( Boss Map ), Secret shrine ( Monster Map ), Goblin Forest 2 ( Boss Map ).

- The garden of darkness map is best for when training, the Lucida's drop plenty of pieces of fire ores and mesos ( between 200k - 700k per drop ) as well, but the speed of killing them is slower to that of the monsters at Secret Shrine and Goblin Forest 2. This makes the map better for bossing so looting the ores is a bonus.

- Secret Shrine is a good map for using genesis or Blizzard to whip most of the map out in one go, the monsters have around 160 - 170k hp so eventually it will be 1hko, the mesos is decent as well ( 250k - 1mil per drop ) and they have a good drop rate of pieces of fire ore.

- Goblin Forest 2 is filled with the Black boogie's as well like the Secret shrine is, this map is better in my opinion, though there is the boss at the bottom, the map is smaller which makes genesis able to span the whole map basically, this means more pieces of fire ores for you quicker.

I'll upgrade this guide as more Custom Maps are added into the server, i hoped this helped you in some way.
Please post anything to upgrade this.
Thank you
iiTommy
iiTommy
iiTommy

Back to top Go down

Training Maps and Mesos/Fire rock Maps Empty Bleh!

Post by Noobean Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:35 pm

To me, black boogies from the map Secret Shrine is the easiest the farm fire ores due to flash jump.
This is just my thinking, feel free to consider it.

Noobean

Back to top Go down

Training Maps and Mesos/Fire rock Maps Empty Re: Training Maps and Mesos/Fire rock Maps

Post by NoFayulHere Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:13 am

I like this guide. Good job iiTomy.
Added to library.
NoFayulHere
NoFayulHere

Back to top Go down

Training Maps and Mesos/Fire rock Maps Empty Re: Training Maps and Mesos/Fire rock Maps

Post by kieki4567 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 am

really helpful to new ppl

kieki4567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down