DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for getting people to join

+4
NumberTwo
Codicia
Johnathan
Janniesaur
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reward for getting people to join - Page 2 Empty Re: Reward for getting people to join

Post by xRyuu ☆ Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

Deagan wrote:
chachadog wrote:yea. thats why im suggesting to add some spoon feeding features in for a while until a lot o people join.

Ok so since all the idiots who play rydahms like spoonfeeding, does that mean I have to give up my server's actual quality to gain players? that sounds completely retarded.

Correct me if im wrong... But isn't the reason behind playing a -Private- server, is to get items, level up, And have fun? And yes, Spoonfeeding can be fun ( in my opinion ). If people wanted to take forever to level up, They would have stayed on Global Ms. Neutral
xRyuu ☆
xRyuu ☆

Back to top Go down

Reward for getting people to join - Page 2 Empty Re: Reward for getting people to join

Post by Johnathan Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 pm

LOL. But this server is awesome. I mean, if people don't wanna stay, then fine. I just think it should be a little easier for the first few RBs. Then lots more people would stay.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Loeti~ <3 wrote:
Deagan wrote:
chachadog wrote:yea. thats why im suggesting to add some spoon feeding features in for a while until a lot o people join.

Ok so since all the idiots who play rydahms like spoonfeeding, does that mean I have to give up my server's actual quality to gain players? that sounds completely retarded.

Correct me if im wrong... But isn't the reason behind playing a -Private- server, is to get items, level up, And have fun? And yes, Spoonfeeding can be fun ( in my opinion ). If people wanted to take forever to level up, They would have stayed on Global Ms. Neutral

get items, level up and have fun. Doesn't mean a little challenge to get those items isn't fun. Btw, just a FYI, but the rates on GMS are 1x/1x/1x.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 pm

lol ture. and i think that there will be soooo much more after watever change you will add. maybe too late but thanks for the awesome server
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 am

Changes? c:
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 am

you already saw them Wink
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 am

Haha. I like the changes. The new EXP rate makes sense. Smile Good job Deagan.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by kieki4567 Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 pm

I don't Mean to Butt in or anything I like the Rate Low, Even though i always complained To Janneh, To Plvl me i Like it Low it Keeps me wanting to get atleast some rebirth and not like rydah where in 2days i got 3MSI's -_- LAME

kieki4567

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Yeah, that's exactly why Deagan wanted the EXP rate to stay the same. I just wanted like, a hook for people. For the first like 5 RBs make it a super high EXP rate, then move it down. That's what I would do. O_O

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by kieki4567 Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:50 pm

LOL what wud b better is to give them the starting players a x500or x600 exp rate with a 2hr exp card and when they got 5rb the exp card will disappear that will probably take 2hrs considering on avg most new ppl wud smega for ppl to leeched -i did that-

and when they got 5rb their exp rate shud go back to x300

x300 is fairly Fair

kieki4567

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 pm

chachadog wrote:well... a few nx and smegas and a cape, shield, and a one-handed sword isnt enough. (I think). that is because its SUPER hard at the beginning wen u lvl up. you cant lvl and rebirth. u need someone to leech u. thats y everyone quits after they play or about a day or so. and they all go to the spoon feeding servers.

@deagan
just a suggestion but try adding some spoon feeding features just for about a week or 2 and see if people will join. its all up to u though

How many spoonfeeding do you need, the rates are 500x exp.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kieki4567 Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Deagan wrote:
chachadog wrote:well... a few nx and smegas and a cape, shield, and a one-handed sword isnt enough. (I think). that is because its SUPER hard at the beginning wen u lvl up. you cant lvl and rebirth. u need someone to leech u. thats y everyone quits after they play or about a day or so. and they all go to the spoon feeding servers.

@deagan
just a suggestion but try adding some spoon feeding features just for about a week or 2 and see if people will join. its all up to u though

How many spoonfeeding do you need, the rates are 500x exp.

I agreee

Deagan do my Donation i donated 15$ >< xD like on Sunday which is yesterday

kieki4567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2