DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny banned me for no reasopn and he started it so yeah i have everyones ip address in my logs

+12
Johnathan
Decer
Codicia
Andehh
Triicksz
Manny
iLight
Janniesaur
Deagan
Ayme
seraphsoul
davidz
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Manny banned me for no reasopn and he started it so yeah i have everyones ip address in my logs Empty Manny banned me for no reasopn and he started it so yeah i have everyones ip address in my logs

Post by davidz Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 am

I have everyones ip address in my logs including deagans so really i can do all the shit i want and manny banned me for being annoying and he cussed me out for no reason so if i dont get unbanned in 2 days the result will be 3 peoples ips will be ddos witch will result in the server being off for a couple months so ddos is when u have someones ip address and turn ff there internet and the 3 people who i will ddos is manny, ilight, and deagan whitch i will do last and will result in a server crash which cant be fixed so unban me or the 3 of you will have no internet for a couple months or so also since the gms and deagan may have my ip address idc because they cant ddos and if they do i have been ddosed 2 times b4 so it is easy to fix for me but i will not tell any of you how especcially those three gay players so un ip with in these 2 days and i was going to donate so dont fuck with me

davidz

Back to top Go down

Manny banned me for no reasopn and he started it so yeah i have everyones ip address in my logs Empty Re: Manny banned me for no reasopn and he started it so yeah i have everyones ip address in my logs

Post by seraphsoul Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 am

Good Luck With That
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Manny banned me for no reasopn and he started it so yeah i have everyones ip address in my logs Empty Re: Manny banned me for no reasopn and he started it so yeah i have everyones ip address in my logs

Post by Ayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:08 am

You know, if you're so addicted to a legally illegal private server of a crappy game that you're attempting to hold people hostage.. you should probably leave anyways.

Edit : Also, try to get a girlfriend, or boyfriend, depending on your preferences..

Edit 2 : And if you know how to ddos people, then why don't you know how to change your IP? And if you "know" how to un-ddos yourself, then wouldn't the odds of the server admins and such also have looked into that, be pretty high?

Edit 3 : lol.. and also, Idk if we want your parent's money anyways..

Ayme

Back to top Go down

Post by davidz Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:14 am

ayme i do have a girl friend and i have my own paypal with about 200 bucks in it so yeah stfu ayme

davidz

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 am

$200 wow ur so rich
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 am

Well either way, I don't know if calling the people you're trying to get to do something 'gay' will work out good.. and don't tell me to shut up, I'm trying to be the voice of reason, considering you apparently have none.

Ayme

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:23 am

Your threats in no way affect me, ddos'ing me is highly inapropriate though, my pc could be off anytime, wasted ddos Mad

I doubt you're being serious anyways, you sound retarded.
Btw, wrong section newfag.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:33 am

L O L.

Hai David. -insert audi face- D:

WAIIT...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by iLight Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:39 am

well wel;. look who decided to show himself here. it's pretty easy. juz apologise. you knw, i've been treating u like a friend and such. but today was seriously off the charts. i hope u knw tht wad u were trying to do was NOT right. invasion of my privacy is unappreciated. u tried being stubborn and u got urself the worst u could get. wad else do u wan? can u promise not to disrupt us if u get unbanned? i doubt so. everyone gets treated the same when they joined the server. i would say others will onli treat u this way, if U treated others the same way. think about it. wad hv u contributed. u wanna donate? y say it onli now? what? u think drako lives for money? pssh. apologise. it's as easy as abc. and if u do, i'll do the same. for mistreating a friend.

iLight

http://WWW.GG.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Manny Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 am

OMFG I NEVER LAUGHED HARDER IN MY LIFE OMG IM STILL LAUGHING OMG

Dear Revo you dumb fuck

Now that you have posted this so called "threat" you think your so cool right? Wrong Razz. I doubt your able to do shit. Also we have over 20000 accounts I doubt you have every single one. Also you have been getting more and more annoying everyday. NO ONE IN THIS SERVER LIKES YOU GET IT! Plus you're going a bit over board with crashing everyone's computer BECASUE ITS JUST A GAME. Lol Btw since you have even mentioned this on the forums you do realize I can send a picture of this straight to the authourities and send your dumb fuck ass to jail right? Ok well if you like jail go on with your little "threat" you piece of fuck Smile

Sincerelly the Nigga that banned you ~ Manny Smile
Manny
Manny

Back to top Go down

Post by iLight Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:31 am

ROFL

iLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Triicksz Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:40 am

lmfao
Triicksz
Triicksz

Back to top Go down

Post by Andehh Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:29 am

Oh-shit T_T. Were gonna get ddos'd by a faggot that can't spell or bypass an IP Ban. I be fukin' skrd.

Andehh

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm

GOGOGOGOGO DDOS ME
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 am

if he does let me know, he didn't bother using a proxy =(
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Decer Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 am

whats my ip l call 1st DDOS!
Decer
Decer

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Dude, DDOS'ing people isn't gonna do anything. Besides the fact that you're an ass for threatening people, instead of kissing ass and apologizing like you should have....

Makes me wanna fuck up your system.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by xNyakiSIN Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 am

lol..if all the GMs were against me as well as the players, i'd just leave instead of trying to get unbanned..expecially when i threatened them lmfao.. and i loved manny's and andy's replies lol

xNyakiSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by davidz Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 pm

hey guys im davids lil bro james and he said i should play the server but it says im banned and codicia told me to read thiis so i did and i agree with manny my bro is a dumb fuck he cant hack or do shit but he said i could use his acc unban ?

davidz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayme Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:19 am

yeah yeah. "brother" we've heard this OVER 9000!!!! times already, so...... yeah.

Ayme

Back to top Go down

Post by iLight Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:51 am

davidz wrote:hey guys im davids lil bro james and he said i should play the server but it says im banned and codicia told me to read thiis so i did and i agree with manny my bro is a dumb fuck he cant hack or do shit but he said i could use his acc unban ?

wakaka. didn't wanna bump this post. but just simply had to. i bring u 3 words. TRY HARDER NUB.

iLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeox Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Hm. Sounds to me like DDOS could cause you a law suit Smile seeing how its illegal and such. (fyi yes i researched it and looked it up and law dictionaries before i brought it up.) Not to mention you made a threat to go along with it. Why don't you just get out of you little world of "its all about you and you can do what you want" and just play the game like it should be played. Pathetic in my opinion.
Zeox
Zeox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayme Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 am

Ooooh, he's gonna have the cyber police ALL over his ass! Smile

Ayme

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am

Deagan wrote:if he does let me know, he didn't bother using a proxy =(

@above posts, like I said, if he does come up witht he idea to ddos and doesn't use, or never on my server used a proxy, I can get his ip and report him.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonDeadly Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:07 am

I just read through this, LOL. Even if he did get unbanned from the threat, he'd be hated by everyone, and it wouldn't be very fun for him in that case XD

I would just unban him, then ban him again, he said to unban him, he didn't say for how long ;D
CrimsonDeadly
CrimsonDeadly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next