DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is no vote option on the website aside from funvote??

4 posters

Go down

There is no vote option on the website aside from funvote?? Empty There is no vote option on the website aside from funvote??

Post by Zeox Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:05 pm

My bro and I play on the server and I vote very often, but the option has disappeared to type in my username and vote, there is only a fun vote option. Just wondering why it disappeared
It disappeared when he pulls up the website on his comp too. I havent asked anyone else, but I was just wondering why its no longer there for me or him?
Zeox
Zeox

Back to top Go down

There is no vote option on the website aside from funvote?? Empty Re: There is no vote option on the website aside from funvote??

Post by Deagan Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:14 pm

it's under construction.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

There is no vote option on the website aside from funvote?? Empty Re: There is no vote option on the website aside from funvote??

Post by Johnathan Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 am

Deagan is always making changes and stuff to the website and in-game. So if there's a glitch or "problem" he probably already knows.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am

Too bad, isn't it? i'm always a step ahead.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am

Lol! Pwned by Deagan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantum Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 pm

I saw it coming(;
Fantum
Fantum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down