DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autobanned?

2 posters

Go down

Autobanned? Empty Autobanned?

Post by msnostalgia Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 am

So just a minute ago I lagged, so I quit, but then I couldn't log back in. Site says I was banned for hacking: 999,999 damage. Which is certainly outside of my range with 0 rbs. But I wasn't hacking. Is the paly hammer glitched or something? I don't really think I dealt that much damage. Deagan was online at the time--hopefully the system didn't actually ban me? Did anyone see a message like 'Jody autobanned by the system for 999999 damage...etc'? Was I really autobanned or is this a glitch of some sort?

I can't really do much to prove my innocence if the system did ban me--I just started on this server a few days ago so I don't have much street cred. But since others have had similar problems hopefully I'll get the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Any clarification would be appreciated.

*edit*
Okay, so after reading other posts I guess it's more common to assume people are hacking--makes sense I suppose. But I didn't hit 2b dmg, I hit 900k. And yes it was with 'Heaven's Hammer' at garden of darkness.
IGN: Jody
I've never hacked in my life. Even when I was playing gms I couldn't get Window mode to work on my crappy laptop, and I still probably couldn't.

msnostalgia

Back to top Go down

Autobanned? Empty Re: Autobanned?

Post by Johnathan Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Yeah. If you're gonna use Heaven's Hammer, wait until like 5 RBs. Most people get banned for using the super high damaging skills at 0 RBs.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by msnostalgia Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:46 pm

bumpadumpbump

msnostalgia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down