DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever..

+15
fastreaction
Deagan
xRyuu ☆
Tranquility
NumberTwo
Decer
Fantum
S3xiiDuckii
supahkyle
Janniesaur
Johnathan
kieki4567
CrysisKz
iiSe7en
KamiKaze
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we get a new GM because the other GMs are barely on to assist us?

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. I_vote_lcap78%We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 18 ]
We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. I_vote_lcap22%We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. Empty We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever..

Post by KamiKaze Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Since DrakoMs nowadays starting to have more problems because of the Glitchers, D.Cers, Advertiser, and hackers. There are barely GM's are on and we really need their assistance. Please vote yes or no to hire a new GM. ONLY VOTE 'Yes' if you really think we should need a new GM otherwise vote 'NO' and tell Deagan to make his GMs to be on more actively! Thank You.

Last edited by KamiKaze on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. Empty Re: We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever..

Post by iiSe7en Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 pm

1st BWAHAHAAHAHAHA and yes we RLLY do need more active gms and possibly new ones ~Dark

iiSe7en

https://www.youtube.com/xDannyStarz

Back to top Go down

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. Empty Re: We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever..

Post by CrysisKz Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm

I second this.

We need active GMs and I guess we can have new GMs too.

Our community will soon grow (hopefully) and might as well amirite?
CrysisKz
CrysisKz

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrysisKz

Back to top Go down

Post by kieki4567 Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm

I believe Accurately that we have enough GMs They need to Just Tiny bit Active, They Are active on Msn... I guess there Busy With Life . And Give them a Break most GMs get frustrated if the PLayers Rush them to b on 24/7

kieki4567

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 pm

I vote me as a GM. O_O

I'm on all the time. And I'll help. I already help people all the time anyways. But yeah, people just trust GMs more. Like this morning, some kid said he was stuck and he wanted a GM to warp him. I tried to whisper and help him, but he was all "you're not a GM! D:<", and I was like..."[-__-']"

tl dr; VOTE FOR ME AS A GM.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:45 pm

No voting self Smile only people and the GMs does that Smile
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:51 pm

That's lame. D:

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 pm

buaha I know x] I think that's how it is to every voting or something x)
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 am

Oh really? Well, should I make a new GM App? The old one sucks. -__-'

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 am

Yeah you should :p I was thinking of doing another one but oh well ill just edit my old one and stuff x]
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 am

K. Will do.

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 am

-likes-

-thumbs up- c;
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go look, k?

Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by supahkyle Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:50 am

I've noticed that there aren't many on...but that's about it
supahkyle
supahkyle

http://kylejwheaton.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S3xiiDuckii Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 am

i totally agree with Kami because usually there are people who abuse stuff and d/c ppl and also scam and yet no GM is on. We feel bored and the fact that when no GM is on we have no events or anything its so sad :/

S3xiiDuckii

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantum Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 am

I Vote Kami(: And i Agree to this Topic
Fantum
Fantum

Back to top Go down

Post by Decer Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 am

ONLY VOTE if you really think we should need a new GM otherwise tell Deagan to make his GMs to be on more actively! Thank You. aka don't vote if the answer is no in your opinion?
Decer
Decer

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 am

The way that you all make this thread then make entirely new applications to correspond with this thread makes me think that you all are a bit desperate to become gms.

And yes, I agree. We have 8 or so gms and I seem to be the only truely active one. Thats a problem. I do have someone in mind and his timezone could prove to be useful.

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:45 am

No one is desperate to become a GM we just need a GM on most of the time. And are you referring to Eric? (rapeyourass)
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tranquility Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 am

Maybe i should try to get gm.. After all, im active, and i love to help people <3

Tranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by xRyuu ☆ Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 pm

I do agree with Kami. Even though i don't play that often, when i do play, there's hackers, glitchers, advertisers, etc..and there's never a GM on to stop them. Deagan, if you do decide to get new GMs, get ones that know what there doing lul. Razz
xRyuu ☆
xRyuu ☆

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Know what there doing how?
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Decer wrote:ONLY VOTE if you really think we should need a new GM otherwise tell Deagan to make his GMs to be on more actively! Thank You. aka don't vote if the answer is no in your opinion?
I 2nd this
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by Decer Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 pm

NumberTwo wrote:The way that you all make this thread then make entirely new applications to correspond with this thread makes me think that you all are a bit desperate to become gms.

And yes, I agree. We have 8 or so gms and I seem to be the only truely active one. Thats a problem. I do have someone in mind and his timezone could prove to be useful.

Brandon well I am on a family trip right now =/ I'll be back in about a week.
Decer
Decer

Back to top Go down

Post by S3xiiDuckii Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

LOl have FUN and i second this whole Thread Smile we do need new GMs There are always hackers , glitchers and so on .. and The CUrrent GMs dont even come on or are not on as the same time as me O-o Brandon is the only one who is active, and NIna sometimes.

S3xiiDuckii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next