DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever..

+15
fastreaction
Deagan
xRyuu ☆
Tranquility
NumberTwo
Decer
Fantum
S3xiiDuckii
supahkyle
Janniesaur
Johnathan
kieki4567
CrysisKz
iiSe7en
KamiKaze
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we get a new GM because the other GMs are barely on to assist us?

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap78%We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 18 ]
We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever..

Post by fastreaction Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 pm

KamiKaze wrote:No one is desperate to become a GM we just need a GM on most of the time. And are you referring to Eric? (rapeyourass)

xD Ericcc!! =D
Would be funny if he becomes GM.

Eric, I support you =D
fastreaction
fastreaction

Back to top Go down

We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever.. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Seriously Need New GMs or Make Them Active Even More Than Ever..

Post by Janniesaur Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 pm

fastreaction wrote:
KamiKaze wrote:No one is desperate to become a GM we just need a GM on most of the time. And are you referring to Eric? (rapeyourass)

xD Ericcc!! =D
Would be funny if he becomes GM.

Eric, I support you =D
LOL Eric <3
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by Decer Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:03 pm

S3xiiDuckii wrote:LOl have FUN and i second this whole Thread Smile we do need new GMs There are always hackers , glitchers and so on .. and The CUrrent GMs dont even come on or are not on as the same time as me O-o Brandon is the only one who is active, and NIna sometimes.

So you always see hackers / glitchers hmm interesting I see you reported 0 people in report forums sure is alot of hackers / glitchers and since you seem to be a concerned player...? Same for you Kami you say you see glitchers advertisers etc yet no reports on forums threads...?

Also 1st thing I get back from my trip and I am going to see how many hackers and glitchers there really are now.

Last edited by Decer on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Decer
Decer

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Actually my bro did it for me lol his forum acc is Shunnoh.
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Decer Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Hmm even so thats 1 person according to you guys you see them all the time and about hackers and advertisers...?
Decer
Decer

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Nope theres othere such as Guzzler. She keep spamming advertising to Rydah server and other guy who I forgot cos i got back from showering and saw him Spamming smegas advertising to MuffinMs or w/e so I use my @say to spam so I can block the advertisement from the game.
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Decer Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 pm

You made this topic starting off saying we had too many problems of players hacking / glitching / advertising. Maybe it would be less of a problem if you reported them rather then complain of lack of gms on at the time.
Decer
Decer

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Maybe I should next time but we need someone on though. The game is slowly dying again. I can't do events myself since I have nothing to give as prize for them.
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Bree Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm

I VOTE MAHSELF TO BE EVENT PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES >:3
Bree
Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 am

Decer wrote: Maybe it would be less of a problem if you reported them rather then complain of lack of gms on at the time.

Iv'e been trying to tell them this for days now.

And I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. What I was trying to say is that I can't be online 24/7 and neither can any other gm. At the moment, the only gm that would benefit the server is one that can log on at like 2-5 am est. it doesn't take 3-4 gms online at once to handle only 20 people.

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Decer Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 am

Lol obviously you didn't make your point clear?
Decer
Decer

Back to top Go down

Post by NumberTwo Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 am

Lol yeah. I was going to write that, but the first reply was already longer than it needed to be so I just kinda made that metaphor.

NumberTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by xRyuu ☆ Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 am

Decer wrote:You made this topic starting off saying we had too many problems of players hacking / glitching / advertising. Maybe it would be less of a problem if you reported them rather then complain of lack of gms on at the time.

Maybe it would be be less of a issue if the GMs did their job. Hmmm.... Neutral
xRyuu ☆
xRyuu ☆

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 am

True..
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by MistahBoy Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Maybe this issue would be settled of the chosen GMs were actually online for at least 4 days a week..
MistahBoy
MistahBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm

This issue is going to be settled this weekend, i'm planning a gm meeting and I fired iYuyao and Calvin due to inactivity/loyalty, and new gm's are in consideration, and the ones that are there are getting told to be on more this summer.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fastreaction Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Well I wonder who the next GM's will be =D
Eric, Steven, I support you both ^^
fastreaction
fastreaction

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiKaze Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Let's go make a show called "Who will be the next DrakoMS GM?" xD
KamiKaze
KamiKaze

Back to top Go down

Post by S3xiiDuckii Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:20 am

LOL

S3xiiDuckii

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 am

-watches- owo
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Bree Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:20 am

Janniesaur wrote:-watches- owo
OH HELLS NAWW. *bish slaps for using owo*
TeamSteven =D
Bree
Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantum Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 am

Thank you guys for all the support (:<3
Fantum
Fantum

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 am

Bree wrote:
Janniesaur wrote:-watches- owo
OH HELLS NAWW. *bish slaps for using owo*
TeamSteven =D
-rapes-.
.-.
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantum Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 am

Lmfao! Girl raping a girl HF!
Fantum
Fantum

Back to top Go down

Post by Bree Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 am

Jannie, it's not rape if I like it 8D
Bree
Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next