DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character not gaining mesos when picking up

3 posters

Go down

Character not gaining mesos when picking up Empty Character not gaining mesos when picking up

Post by Robospike Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:38 pm

From level 195-200, my character "Robospike" wasn't gaining mesos, however I just thought it was the map I was in, "The Secret Shrine." However once I re birthed for the first time (YAY), I found I still was not gaining any mesos. Does anyone have some sort of idea how to fix this, I want more money!!

Robospike

Back to top Go down

Character not gaining mesos when picking up Empty Re: Character not gaining mesos when picking up

Post by Deagan Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Not gaining ANY money? this never happend to me before, like.. never ever. Let's find out if it's still like this after a restart.
Grats on first rebirth btw.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character not gaining mesos when picking up Empty Re: Character not gaining mesos when picking up

Post by Codicia Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 am

Max number of mesos you can have in your inventory is 2.4b. Check how much mesos you have and if you already have max mesos
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robospike Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:35 am

Hmm, interesting. I had about 2.15b mesos and I guess it was the cap that made me not pick any more up. Putting it in storage did work though. So I suppose this problem is solved.

Robospike

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 am

k, closed
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down