DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned for godmode?

+6
xNahuy
Codicia
seraphsoul
Deagan
stroobach
Squish
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

banned for godmode? Empty banned for godmode?

Post by Squish Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:45 pm

I was in this place, crimson valley or something. these pillars kill you instantly, like 51k a hit. i wanted to get to the top of the place so i figured out a pattern and jumped up. i reached to the second pillar without getting hit. I got hit by the second pillar but i didn't die. I wondered why i didn't die so i continued thinking it was some lucky glitch. Well i got to the top and couldn't continue through. I tried to go to fm and cocnpc. I logged out and tried to log on but told me i was locked out. I went to drako homepage, logged in and said Deagan banned me for godmode. I'm sorry but I have no cheat engine nor the know how to hack. It must have been just a simple screw up with the game that caused me not to die. I hope I will get unbanned for this stupid bug or whatever it was. I never hacked or cheated in drako or gms in my life. I would like to continue to reborn and level and hang out in the fm like my friends do. So please help me out.
user id: m0n7r3rgy
Character: Squishums

Last edited by Squish on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to imput more info)

Squish

Back to top Go down

banned for godmode? Empty Re: banned for godmode?

Post by Squish Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 pm

So how many hours to days do I have to wait to get a response?

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by stroobach Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:11 pm

it can take 7 days.. like when i got banned
stroobach
stroobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 pm

And I suppose changing my IP would get me into more trouble?
7 days... well I guess Deagan must be really busy Neutral

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by stroobach Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 pm

dunno you can try
but it looks better for me to wait Wink
stroobach
stroobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 am

I think this will be a very long wait. Cya later Stroo

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 am

As you told me to pay attention on him, stroobach, since he got kicked out another server for hacking, I thought chekcing up on him would be fun, he went into that map with the pillar, died the first time I looked, second time when he came back, he didn't get hit at all. You hacked.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am

that place is different deagan, what u c on your screen and he sees on his screen is different +
if i remember correctly u cant get to lower accent that way, u gotta go to crimson wood keep and go all the way down
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:04 am

seraphsoul wrote:that place is different deagan, what u c on your screen and he sees on his screen is different +
if i remember correctly u cant get to lower accent that way, u gotta go to crimson wood keep and go all the way down
exactly, it also shows that when it hits someone it says 'miss'
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 am

Wait what? I got kicked out from another server for hacking? you mean another private server like hellms or pencilms? I didn't get hit at all? well i got hit but didn't die. So do you blame all glitches on hacking? can you think or take into consideration that the game got screwy?

And how would you know if I ever got kicked from a server for hacking? Drako was my first private server to play on. Yes I died the first time. I went back to get to the top. I got hit yet again but didn't die. I got hit again to see the damage. I thought I had infinity on or something that damages mp instead of hp. looking at the top I saw i didn't have any buff since you can use any buffs on that map. I whisper stroobach but I couldn't so i figured the chat box is lagging, which is very common. When I realized something was wrong is when i couldn't go to fm or cocnpc.

after I died the first time I asked stoobach about the place. he said "no one can get passed it" I took that as a challenge. I flash jumped back to the pillars and and learned their pattern and jumped on the rocks. If you mean checking by checking a recording of what I did then please check that I tried to avoid the pillars. If I was hacking then I would have just ran right through them on first try and second try that I went there. I am not a hacker. If I was i wouldn't be hacking Drako when I could hack GMS. on private servers it's like already hacking GMS since you level to 8 when killing a green sail, but without on their actual servers.

Plus why godmode of all hacks? Why would someone do godmode just to get to another part of a map. If anything it would be a level hack or a reborn hack if any. The thing about private servers is that you don't need to hack. The hacks are already done. Sorry for use the word hack for when I'm talking about DrakoMS for what other word can be use to describe a twisting of code to make it to do what you want.

If you unban be I can guarantee I will never go to the pillar place nor will you hear about any problems with me. I've been good all through my 12 or 13 reborns. I can finally kill the fox boss. Why would I godmode if nothing except pillars and other things that are suppose to 1 hit ko me can kill me? Plus If I get low on hp I just use a power elixir. I am fine with dying in games. It happens. I want to die in games. Without death it would be boring. It is easy to get back the exp in DrakoMS.

Obviously when someone hacks a game they don't care if they get caught and banned. Me spending my time to type this all out shows that I do care about playing DrakoMS. I can't fathom why I would godmode. I love challenges. thats why I love shumis lost coin since it's near impossible for me to do it. Thats why I play starcraft 2. It is a challenge to beat other people. It forces me to think. Doing something so obscure like godmoding is not me.

Reading your post seems to me like you are talking to Stroobach and not to me. It's like you're saying stroobach also had the same problem. I know you are from Netherlands and English is probably your second language. So please make it clear that you are addressing me. All I got out of it was "You hacked."

I don't want you to be upset with me Deagan, I really don't. I just want you to understand that I did not hack DrakoMS to make myself godmode just to get across a map. I would appreciate it very much if you unbanned me from DrakoMS so I can continue having fun and being the best that I can be.
Thank you.

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 am

Codicia wrote:
seraphsoul wrote:that place is different deagan, what u c on your screen and he sees on his screen is different +
exactly, it also shows that when it hits someone it says 'miss'
Thing is that the pillar never missed me. It always hit even if someone had 999 avoid. It did 51k damage. more than any player has which is 30k. I am confused on why I didn't die. In fact I wish I died so I will get a challenge out of beating the pillars. I am confused on why the pillars didn't kill me. I know that the obvious conclusion would be a godmode hack. But I am trying to say is I did not hack. Thank you seraphsoul and Codicia for also addressing my problem.

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 am

Just stating that my english was in no way lacking anything when I replied, I would like you to clearly explain to me how I warp to you, see you die, wait for 1 minute, see you come back, then see you just walk through the pillar twice witout even seeing a miss or you getting kicked back?

It is really easy to explain how you didn't get damage, you hacked.
Game doesn't get screwy when I see you getting hit by the pillar 30 seconds before you actually easily run through it twice, if not more.

How I know you got kicked out of another server for hackin:
Stroobach told me, which is why I included him in my post.

Your whole story is rather fun to read yet not true, so, i'm closing this, you're not getting unbanned.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Opened again, since I just tested (with Yub's help) how was this possible. I made him arch mage job, and told him to go to the FM and use infinity, change channels and come back to the channel we were on. He did, and when I warped him back to the Valley of Heroes JQ, he told me that his skills wouldn't show in the top of his screen. I told him to get hitted by the pillar. Once he did, he didn't die (proving that infinity was still there). Yub got hitted once with infinity on, didn't die. Then he got hitted again and died, that's what Squish is saying that happened to him. So, that proves that you didn't hack. Damn im good
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xNahuy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Yeah, that's true.
xNahuy
xNahuy

Back to top Go down

Post by stroobach Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 pm

+1 eze
stroobach
stroobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Codicia is my hero Very Happy

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 pm

-1 eze, didn't yub actually GET HIT? as in, you SEE the damage? squish didn't.
Next to that, you were reported to be kicked from another server for hacking, I don't really appreciate any kind of hacker that acts like a know-it-all.

Since yes, the timing is different depending on the time you enter the map, and I warpe din 1 sec after you, the difference should be nearly nothing, seeing you walk through it twice even taking it easy make sit easy for me to say you hacked.

Last edited by Deagan on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 pm

The pillars didn't miss me and i saw the 51k and change damage each time I got hit.
I'm also pretty sure I am a fire poison archmage so my avoidablity isn't maxed

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:15 am

I was never kicked from another server. I was kicked from a game 2 years ago on Conquer online that I was telling stroobach about which he thought I got kicked for killing people on some private server. A simple miscommunication between us since I didn't mention the game I got kicked from. I the only reason why I got kicked from that game is that a group of people said I scammed a player from a dragon ball (rare drop) when I payed the rate that they currently went for at the time in the game. They didn't like me because I player killed them several times. So that was their way of getting rid of me. I am not kicked from Conquer anymore and can go back whenever I please.

A know it all... well I only say what I've seen and know and think.

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 am

i think they only way u can prove this is if deagan had two computers
+ i dont think it matters what avoid u have, it will still kill you and i dont think skills work on that map
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 am

seraphsoul wrote:i think they only way u can prove this is if deagan had two computers
+ i dont think it matters what avoid u have, it will still kill you and i dont think skills work on that map
OK, so even if I had max avoid, that game designed the pillars to cause instant death. However, on my screen I died once, then came back and did not die a second time when I got hit by the second pillar. I saw the pillar coming, i tried to avoid it buy walking away, I got hit but did not die even though I saw damage. My hp and mp were still in tact.

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by Codicia Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 am

Deagan wrote:-1 eze, didn't yub actually GET HIT? as in, you SEE the damage? squish didn't.
Next to that, you were reported to be kicked from another server for hacking, I don't really appreciate any kind of hacker that acts like a know-it-all.

Since yes, the timing is different depending on the time you enter the map, and I warpe din 1 sec after you, the difference should be nearly nothing, seeing you walk through it twice even taking it easy make sit easy for me to say you hacked.
I knew you wouldn't believe it though, even if I proved it. You just can't stand you were wrong, I know you
Codicia
Codicia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 am

I tested this and it's extremely clear to me that you get HIT (read: see damage above your head and a kickback) by the pillar, which you didn't.

Eze has yet to prove to me he has the patience to even properly show me he's right, therefor I think he is rude and unpatient, telling me I am "fucking ignorant". Congratulations, your behaviour as a part of MY staff which is SUPPOSED to be ready for me when I ASK for it, FAILED on me, and caused this person not to get unbanned even though he is, as you claim, innocent.

Codicia wrote:
Deagan wrote:-1 eze, didn't yub actually GET HIT? as in, you SEE the damage? squish didn't.

I knew you wouldn't believe it though, even if I proved it. You just can't stand you were wrong, I know you

You clearly don't know me well enough as you don't even have the patience to prove me wrong. cheers
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:33 am

Even if Deagan had two computers, I think he mentioned that he got there a second after I did. Even though I did not see any player in the mini map he must have had some spectator mode I would guess. So the pillars would only be one second behind on his screen. which would be like... 2 player standings so like 61cm in the game if measurements existed away. Even so, at one point I did walk through a pillar getting hit twice.

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 am

well my opinion is ur screwed Neutral
unless eze convinces deagan.....which i doubt will happen anytime soon
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next