DrakoMs v.75 forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned for godmode?

+6
xNahuy
Codicia
seraphsoul
Deagan
stroobach
Squish
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

banned for godmode? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned for godmode?

Post by Janniesaur Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 am

Squish wrote:Wait what? I got kicked out from another server for hacking? you mean another private server like hellms or pencilms? I didn't get hit at all? well i got hit but didn't die. So do you blame all glitches on hacking? can you think or take into consideration that the game got screwy?

And how would you know if I ever got kicked from a server for hacking? Drako was my first private server to play on. Yes I died the first time. I went back to get to the top. I got hit yet again but didn't die. I got hit again to see the damage. I thought I had infinity on or something that damages mp instead of hp. looking at the top I saw i didn't have any buff since you can use any buffs on that map. I whisper stroobach but I couldn't so i figured the chat box is lagging, which is very common. When I realized something was wrong is when i couldn't go to fm or cocnpc.

after I died the first time I asked stoobach about the place. he said "no one can get passed it" I took that as a challenge. I flash jumped back to the pillars and and learned their pattern and jumped on the rocks. If you mean checking by checking a recording of what I did then please check that I tried to avoid the pillars. If I was hacking then I would have just ran right through them on first try and second try that I went there. I am not a hacker. If I was i wouldn't be hacking Drako when I could hack GMS. on private servers it's like already hacking GMS since you level to 8 when killing a green sail, but without on their actual servers.

Plus why godmode of all hacks? Why would someone do godmode just to get to another part of a map. If anything it would be a level hack or a reborn hack if any. The thing about private servers is that you don't need to hack. The hacks are already done. Sorry for use the word hack for when I'm talking about DrakoMS for what other word can be use to describe a twisting of code to make it to do what you want.

If you unban be I can guarantee I will never go to the pillar place nor will you hear about any problems with me. I've been good all through my 12 or 13 reborns. I can finally kill the fox boss. Why would I godmode if nothing except pillars and other things that are suppose to 1 hit ko me can kill me? Plus If I get low on hp I just use a power elixir. I am fine with dying in games. It happens. I want to die in games. Without death it would be boring. It is easy to get back the exp in DrakoMS.

Obviously when someone hacks a game they don't care if they get caught and banned. Me spending my time to type this all out shows that I do care about playing DrakoMS. I can't fathom why I would godmode. I love challenges. thats why I love shumis lost coin since it's near impossible for me to do it. Thats why I play starcraft 2. It is a challenge to beat other people. It forces me to think. Doing something so obscure like godmoding is not me.

Reading your post seems to me like you are talking to Stroobach and not to me. It's like you're saying stroobach also had the same problem. I know you are from Netherlands and English is probably your second language. So please make it clear that you are addressing me. All I got out of it was "You hacked."

I don't want you to be upset with me Deagan, I really don't. I just want you to understand that I did not hack DrakoMS to make myself godmode just to get across a map. I would appreciate it very much if you unbanned me from DrakoMS so I can continue having fun and being the best that I can be.
Thank you.
Haxors wouldn't write this whole thingy of text o-o;
I say hes innocent.
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 am

Yes, thank you Jan. It's out of my hands now. I said all that I can say and told any information that was asked of me. It is ultimately Deagan's decision.

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by Deagan Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:56 am

seraphsoul wrote:well my opinion is ur screwed Neutral
unless eze convinces deagan.....which i doubt will happen anytime soon

No, he didn't. I convinced myself of the question of the doubt as I still have no proof yet am willing to not bitch about this no longer. Manny banned himself thanks to the convo me and eze had, this is ridiculous.

@jan, yes they would.
Like I told you, I unbanned you.
Deagan
Deagan
Admin

https://drakoms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Janniesaur Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 am

LOL manny did? o_o;

well if I was a haxor I would't waste my time doing it o__o;
prob took him an 1hour or so 8D
Janniesaur
Janniesaur

https://www.youtube.com/iipokies

Back to top Go down

Post by chachadog Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 am

Why would people go to that map anyways? Whats there after you finish it? Plus, in game, it is possible to go into god mode. One way is what Eze said, i guess, and also, you can use that item in @shop. That doll thing makes you into god mode. Even though he hacked and used god mode, we can all be in god mode with out the hack tool. If he didn't use the hack, who cares then. We can be in god mode anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong.
chachadog
chachadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Squish Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 am

Since the problem has been solved I think this thread should be locked.

Squish

Back to top Go down

Post by dalton Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 am

This was all a big fail XD

dalton

Back to top Go down

Post by BishopZProZ Wed May 11, 2011 5:02 pm

This is ridiculous.

BishopZProZ

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphsoul Thu May 12, 2011 9:38 pm

your ridiculous for bumping this almost 10months old thread
seraphsoul
seraphsoul

Back to top Go down

Post by BishopZProZ Fri May 13, 2011 12:05 pm

someone lock this thread?

BishopZProZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2